JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does not matter what it was they will drop this story by tomorrow evening .not a AR 15 or a so called (Assult wepon) .they won't be talking about it tomorrow night .
Unless something new comes out .
And they are talking about stuff people said that where there .
Quote.there is nothing so scary as hiding under your desk and hearing people get shot .
Then hearing the shooter reload.
Mmmmmmm .gee I guess maybe you could have fought back .
BUT you live in a gun control state LOL

Fox 12 tonight reported the suspect had an ongoing conflict of some sort with the newspaper/staff...

Just another example of why businesses should allow those with CHL's to carry at work. Just might have been for ornfive less innocent lives lost in the incident.

Does not matter what it was they will drop this story by tomorrow evening .not a AR 15 or a so called (Assult wepon) .they won't be talking about it tomorrow night .
Unless something new comes out .
And they are talking about stuff people said that where there .
Quote.there is nothing so scary as hiding under your desk and hearing people get shot .
Then hearing the shooter reload.
Mmmmmmm .gee I guess maybe you could have fought back .
BUT you live in a gun control state LOL

I don't know about that. An analyst on CBSN Live went on and on about how deadly a shotgun is, when a person is shot with one at close range. He talked about the huge bore that shotguns have, and how they fire numerous high velocity projectiles that all impact at once.

Shotguns might constitute an assault weapons "loophole", to some.

I don't know about that. An analyst on CBSN Live went on and on about how deadly a shotgun is, when a person is shot with one at close range. He talked about the huge bore that shotguns have, and how they fire numerous high velocity projectiles that all impact at once.

Shotguns might constitute an assault weapons "loophole", to some.
But, Joe Biden co-signed that it's all I need...doesn't he live kinda close?

That news report states it was a lone shooter using a shotgun. I hate to see another tragedy like this and I'd be lying if I didn't admit it was a relief the guy wasn't using an AR platform. Its sadly gotten to the point where the "evil black rifle" has been so demonized that it has to seen as a "positive" that another type of firearm was used. And there is nothing positive about people being murdered. This was murder by a maniac pure and simple.
If it was an AR, AK, etc the news usaully comes out pretty quick that an assault rifle was used. If it was some other rifle or shotgun then they say long gun. Seems biased to me. This story won't have nearly the legs it would have if an AR15 was used.

I expect this one to go away pretty quickly just like the crazy chick at YouTube. Not enough political capital to exploit.

Mental illness!! o_O

Take care of it and the shootings will decrease if not completely go away. Maybe some day, we will get a gooberment smart enough to fix the root cause!!

Side note, as I've mentioned before, I'm a liberal. All in all, it would probably be fun to get drunk with him and argue about stuff.

If you go and get drunk with Milo Yiannopoulos (alone), the only thing you'll be arguing about is who's going to be on top (darling)!

:D

There is confirmation that a shotgun with buckshot was used in this shooting. All the doors in this building are said to have been made of glass. Apparently the shooter simply blasted the glass, and was then able to reach in and unlock the doors to rooms from the inside.

CBS News has a criminologist on the air right now, saying that the fact that shooter used a shotgun means that this was a personal matter. However, he did not explain any logic behind his statement.

Five people are now confirmed dead, and reports say that several others are "gravely" injured.

Said criminologist is an idiot then.

Yeah, because using an AR, AK, or semi-auto pistol to slaughter people is merely a detached and impersonal affair, but using a shotgun.... that's PERSONAL!!

:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Sad.
Read the appellate court decision. Found this court exchange interesting. I'll comment, his reference to application of privilege is taken in it's legal meaning here, but considering the victim mentality of the perp, I suspect he meant it in the snowflake derivation of the meaning.

upload_2018-6-29_6-59-10.png

Yeah they heard hm reloading. That's why they're banning magazines so the victims can rush him. Duh. Come on anti gun people.
And deny that a guy or woman with a handgun couldn't have ended it before the killing began.
I wonder if the person who said they heard the perp reloading will ever live that down. Seems to me, they were shells being inserted into the tube.

They should really make some more laws making it illegal to kill someone. Yeah, that should stop evil people right in their tracks. Why hasn't anyone thought of that before? It's all so simple...
If they were to pass a law, "if you use firearms to kill, we will eliminate you and all your immediate family and children," it would bring out a special group of warped cretins.

another point about the "expert" on Fox, he did describe the buckshot and such correctly but with an air of fear.
When asked if drugs were involved he said no, drugs are seldom involved in mass shootings.-------I guess only "street" drugs count. Pyschotropics are not considered---probably prescribes them

As always stories like this , should go to show that it is not the type of gun that is dangerous , but the madman using it...too bad that this idea is lost on many people.

As for the psychologist and the comment of "use of a shotgun is personal"....
Well speaking only for myself , every time that I have been shot at , no matter what the weapon used...I took it very personally....
Not knowing much of the crazy guy and his issues...one can "read " way too much into these things...you would think that a psychologist would know that...
Andy

Now they will want to ban shot guns. How about banning news rooms?

Was it a pump or semi-auto? Extended mag tube or standard? Short barrel? Shotty? I am sure the anti-gunners will glom onto any aspect of the long gun they can - if they can.

I am guessing it has nothing they could glom onto; NPR reported it as a "long gun" - I am sure they would have called it something evil sounding if they could have without offending every shotgun owner out there. Probably just a standard pump shotgun. Even Biden said "buy a shotgun".

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top