JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lefty lunatic utopia is sugar coating it. I used to live in Northern Virginia and work took me all over Maryland. I swear it always felt like I crossed over into the twilight zone when I got into Maryland.
I lived in Vienna and Mannassas. They were trying to get me to move into MD but I refused. Luckily I was generally able to work my schedule around rush hour so not so bad. But when you were stuck on the Beltway, you were stuck on the Beltway. I was there when Chief Moose left Portland and went to Montgomery county. He just got there and that whole beltway sniper thing started up. MD is like New Jersey but you know, without the class.

I lived in Vienna and Mannassas. They were trying to get me to move into MD but I refused. Luckily I was generally able to work my schedule around rush hour so not so bad. But when you were stuck on the Beltway, you were stuck on the Beltway. I was there when Chief Moose left Portland and went to Montgomery county. He just got there and that whole beltway sniper thing started up. MD is like New Jersey but you know, without the class.
Hahaha. New Jersey without the class. That is great I'm gonna use that. I grew up in Centreville and lived in Manassas for two years prior to moving here. I would commute from Manassas to Laurel, MD everyday. I know all about sitting on the beltway, but it was still better than living in Maryland.

Last Edited:
Rockville used to be one of my markets. To give you an idea of how much of a lefty lunatic utopia that area is, it's in Montgomery County, MD where they actually instituted a tax on rain water. They used Google Earth to measure how much square footage of roof, driveway and sidewalk you had to calculate and tax the run off.
Of course the county needs to skim the 'water on the brain' leftists.

Hahaha. New Jersey without the class. That is great I'm gonna use that. I grew up in Centreville and lived in Manassas for two years prior to moving here. I would commute from Manassas to Laurel, MD everyday. I know all about sitting on the beltway, but it was still better than living in Maryland.
Haha, Amen Brother!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads