JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The store will be soft-opening to family and friends only but walk-in is welcome. We want people to get a feeling of what we are constructing. Taking recommendations and advice from you. Simply saying hello. 😄

The range will have 24/7 access option. Ammo, soda and snack vending machines available. VIP room and gunsmithing workshop. Plus more.
is this pistol only?

Well let's see. Actually treating your customers as if they are not an intrusion on YOUR time would probably make you the most unique gun store in the state.
Never treat people the way you don't want to be treated. :) We don't believe people should be charged for ammo inspection. We think peoplele should allow using their own ammo and take their own casing. We think people should be treated equally with respect, disregarding the ethnicity, age, sex, or disability. We are firearm enthusiasts. Easy guys, we are on the same side. :D But still, safety is our number one priority. So, please be nice.

Never treat people the way you don't want to be treated. :) We don't believe people should be charged for ammo inspection. We think peoplele should allow using their own ammo and take their own casing. We think people should be treated equally with respect, disregarding the ethnicity, age, sex, or disability. We are firearm enthusiasts. Easy guys, we are on the same side. :D But still, safety is our number one priority. So, please be nice.
Speaking of Disability, try to make it possible so a person seated in a wheelchair as i am not able to stand to be able to shoot from a adjustable benchrest/or allow my own tripod to set up in a space. which i do have! This could also accommodate small people or Youth if thats even possible?

Speaking of Disability, try to make it possible so a person seated in a wheelchair as i am not able to stand to be able to shoot from a adjustable benchrest/or allow my own tripod to set up in a space. which i do have! This could also accommodate small people or Youth if thats even possible?
We will be ADA compliance.

Last Edited:
Thank you for the look around today.

If anyone has a chance today its worth the stop to see what is being planned. This place is enormous and they will be setup to cover every need a shooter might need.

I plan to stop by in a little bit. Excited to see this so close to my house. Tri county member for a long time, but in Oregon an indoor range would be nice to have access to.

I'm personally somewhat sensitive to smoke and of course there's always concern about toxic/lead particles accumulating from the indoor setting. Will Wooster Armory's range be equipped with high quality ventilation systems?

I stopped by there this afternoon as well. Met the owner and was a great guy/gun enthusiasts. Huge place and will be double the size of Threat Dynamics. Looking forward to the range in 6 months. Location is a major plus for me.

Retail had been up some time as soft opening. Decent selection and was told new inventory comes in weekly. Asked about 3 day rule and they said they are doing that so that's great too.

20230204_140809.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR