JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is the retail store open? I was at Guitar Renter yesterday and saw the location but didn't see any signs of life so didn't walk in. Since, I belong to two outdoor ranges don't need a place to go bang but always down to check out what's for sale.

Retail store, gun counter was open when I visited a few weeks ago. Would help if Wooster Armory put up a website with services offered, FAQs and all the info being asked here along with progression of their range facility.

I am definitely curious on what the pricing and membership fees will be.

The Westside desperately needs a quality indoor range that won't nickle and dime you.

It will be a success, and they will own the west side of town, now that beavercreek went out of business, its the perfect time to do it. Good luck fellas

this might depend on what generation one is from, someone might have dated themselves here... :p
What is this? A Heinlein novel? :eek:

;)

ObscureJokeCrop.jpg

There's still two threads. I posted on the other thread: stopped by today. Was told the lane range would be open late September, tactical later. Store is shaping up with stock filling the shelves.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top