JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Both Shilen and Krieger state that their bores are already lapped so break in (at least for bore purposes) is not necessary.

Time for lunch.

So you guys really think that my Tikka would be more accurate if I broke it in? The thing already shoots sub moa and at 100 yards it will stack 5 shots on top of each other!!o_O

So you guys really think that my Tikka would be more accurate if I broke it in? The thing already shoots sub moa and at 100 yards it will stack 5 shots on top of each other!!o_O

You're Tikka COULDN'T be any more accurate. That thing is lights out and I've witnessed multiple groups of less than 1 1/2" at 300 yards. :)

Do you really want to broaden this discussion? :) Ted Williams had a habit of 400 ghost-strokes before each game. Not 300 or 500 but 400; he was also the purest hitter to ever play baseball. The great players in every sport had routines, and some of them were flat-out superstitious! Hell, I wouldn't criticize Michael Jordan for all the practice he did on free-throws. He won many games at the foul line. Larry Bird stayed on the court long after everyone else went home, practicing shooting. Why, because he was a poor shooter?

o_O

No offense meant, but I had a funny thought of a jibe in response: "If you want practice on cleaning rod strokes, go for it!" Sometimes I crack myself up!!! :p;):D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top