JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A 1.5" mount is like peeking under a door for me with my neck at a 90 deg angle.
A 1.93" mount fits me in all positions just fine.
My buddy has to use a chin weld when shooting mine, not my problem he has a potato head and no neck.

I'm going to change out my Magpul PRS stock and rifle RE for a B5 Systems Collapsible Precision Stock and A5 RE.
those are nice, come in different lengths and it looks like the long version has a cheek piece that extends forward more. I just put one of their grips on my rifle and like the grip angle ergonomics of it.

Last Edited:
Do yourself a favor and don't buy an Aero Precision Ultralight mount either.
Are these mounts prone to flexing or breaking? Curious as I have a couple of them but the rifles they are on haven't been used at range yet and I'd rather not piss away a bunch of premium ammo chasing other issues if this could be an issue.

Are these mounts prone to flexing or breaking? Curious as I have a couple of them but the rifles they are on haven't been used at range yet and I'd rather not piss away a bunch of premium ammo chasing other issues if this could be an issue.
Breaking

I warned this dude not buy one, he choose to ignore me, here is the result...

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?235367-Disappointed-in-Aero-Precision&p=3027431#post3027431

Later in the same thread I was convinced to dump my Scalarworks scope mount, too. I'll never again buy another mount or rings that uses a hinge, hook or any other gimmick B.S. Yes, I know Scalarworks has since update their hinge design, I don't care it is still the weak link. I won't buy another and shouldn't have bought the first one.

Here is where I warned him, then some jackass had to jump in and say how great they are, basic saying I was talking crap...read the last post in that thread.

Oops forgot the link.
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?231461-Decent-Budget-LPVO-Mount&p=2969206#post2969206

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads