JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just saw the new lever action from Henry and it's definitely gonna be a seller! Has the new linkage driven action, that seems to be the kicker for opting away from the long ranger model 223/556. Barrel is treaded, and feedback is a dream with 300bko. Hey it's not for everybody🤘

DB38DE2E-BBAC-452A-9CE7-A094296045BA.jpeg

Drool, the Ranger model comes in .223 Rem/5.56 NATO, .243 Win, .308 Win, 6.5 Creedmoor

Drool, the Ranger model comes in .223 Rem/5.56 NATO, .243 Win, .308 Win, 6.5 Creedmoor

They only hold 5 and can't upgrade the mag🥲

Also looking for one in .308. All I can find in terms of mag-fed .308 lever guns with decent capacity is the BLR with an aftermarket 9-round mag that costs $150. Really hoping something better hits the market in that space.

Is that a Magpul magazine?
Looks like it to me, it will take 3 diff shells so I'm guessing if they thought this out right, they can sell these with 10rnd mags for compliance and then we can upgrade it😎 If that's the case I'm really interested!
I hope this means a .308 is in the pipeline!

Looks like it to me, it will take 3 diff shells so I'm guessing if they thought this out right, they can sell these with 10rnd mags for compliance and then we can upgrade it😎 If that's the case I'm really interested!
I hope this means a .308 is in the pipeline!
I think the photo in the OP is not something they are offering yet. Its not on their website. It might be a Shotshow demo model they are showing off.

I continue to be amazed at the flexibility of this company. They keep coming out with more and more new stuff. Also, I can tell you that they are top notch in warranty response and execution, about like Ruger.

Also looking for one in .308. All I can find in terms of mag-fed .308 lever guns with decent capacity is the BLR with an aftermarket 9-round mag that costs $150. Really hoping something better hits the market in that space.
So this clearly isn't a lever gun... but Troy has their PAR in 308. I'm fairly certain it's WA compliant. I've been looking at the PAR in 300blk too.

So this clearly isn't a lever gun... but Troy has their PAR in 308. I'm fairly certain it's WA compliant. I've been looking at the PAR in 300blk too.
Yep, been wrestling with whether or not to buy one. Main issue is working the pump moves the muzzle, which makes me think it would not be an ideal platform for a magnified optic. A lever gun you can pull into your shoulder with your support hand to limit your muzzle shift while working the action. Probably will get one anyway just to try it out... Worst case I could just run it with a red dot

Yep, been wrestling with whether or not to buy one. Main issue is working the pump moves the muzzle, which makes me think it would not be an ideal platform for a magnified optic. A lever gun you can pull into your shoulder with your support hand to limit your muzzle shift while working the action. Probably will get one anyway just to try it out... Worst case I could just run it with a red dot
Great point. Especially in regards to the 308 and a magnified optic. Definitely worth a try, especially if you can get a deal on one. I think there was a 308 PAR in the classifieds at a pretty good price not long ago.

I will say, if Henry gets this lever in 300blk to market fairly quick I'd absolutely get it before the PAR.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top