JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^
Nice!!!!!

My 7.62x51 collection is limited to FALs and an Israeli K98k, but I've been thinking of adding an HK 91/G3 clone, CETME, or if funds permit, M1A, just for some variety.

I love my PTR 91 clone, it's as nice as an original HK 91. It's the heavy barrel model, next I want their new GI model so I can A3 it

^

I have the GI model with the in-spec barrel so I can shoot surplus ammo. Not a fan of the retractable stock, the recoil is bad and I want as much stock as I can use.

I have an original HK 91 A3 and love it.. but I'm big and powerful and love recoil. Many of the PTR heavy barrels do just fine with surplus ammo. I haven't tried DAG in my PTR but have tried 2 types of surplus, WWB, as well as my handloads, no problems. Word is there was a bad run of shallow fluted PTR Thompson Center barrels that are long ago sold to the public, and the new ones are OK.. the run was in the center of a run of barrels and may be as many as 6000 barrels that don't like tar sealed surplus

I have an M-1A Squad Scout with a Mossy Oak synthetic stock. I dearly love it, but I have been unable to afford a decent red-dot sight for it, like an Aimpoint.

One thing I managed to get was a bunch of CMI 25 round M-14 mags. Checkmate Industries (CMI) has a contract with the U.S. Military to produce standard GI 20 round M-14 mags, and their 25 round mag is built to exactly the same standards. They are really cool, and they function perfectly.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top