JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^
Nice!!!!!

My 7.62x51 collection is limited to FALs and an Israeli K98k, but I've been thinking of adding an HK 91/G3 clone, CETME, or if funds permit, M1A, just for some variety.

I love my PTR 91 clone, it's as nice as an original HK 91. It's the heavy barrel model, next I want their new GI model so I can A3 it

^

I have the GI model with the in-spec barrel so I can shoot surplus ammo. Not a fan of the retractable stock, the recoil is bad and I want as much stock as I can use.

I have an original HK 91 A3 and love it.. but I'm big and powerful and love recoil. Many of the PTR heavy barrels do just fine with surplus ammo. I haven't tried DAG in my PTR but have tried 2 types of surplus, WWB, as well as my handloads, no problems. Word is there was a bad run of shallow fluted PTR Thompson Center barrels that are long ago sold to the public, and the new ones are OK.. the run was in the center of a run of barrels and may be as many as 6000 barrels that don't like tar sealed surplus

I have an M-1A Squad Scout with a Mossy Oak synthetic stock. I dearly love it, but I have been unable to afford a decent red-dot sight for it, like an Aimpoint.

One thing I managed to get was a bunch of CMI 25 round M-14 mags. Checkmate Industries (CMI) has a contract with the U.S. Military to produce standard GI 20 round M-14 mags, and their 25 round mag is built to exactly the same standards. They are really cool, and they function perfectly.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top