JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seriously, dude, you spend all this time whining about your neighbors on the internet?

Really?

Maybe you could sell your house, buy yourself a pair of stones, and move to the country with a good internet connection where you don't have to interact with real humans at all.

Hey dragonsden73 , I think the lot of us should come over, while open carrying and have a B.B.Q. while giving your tweeker neighbors the 1000 yard stare.. I will bring the tater salad. then after we all go home and your tweeker neighbor comes slithering over to ask you what were all the people with guns doing at your house, you can tell 'em that they were your friends from the D.E.A. and you are planning a B.B.Q. next weekend also.

b.jpg

View attachment 191608

Seriously, dude, you spend all this time whining about your neighbors on the internet?

Really?

Maybe you could sell your house, buy yourself a pair of stones, and move to the country with a good internet connection where you don't have to interact with real humans at all.

If I could find a place in the country with a good internet connection, I would do it.

Until then, I'll continue to complain about bubblegum on the internet too. :D

Really?

Nah...just trying to figure out what the deal is....maybe read original post and you'll understand the confusion.

Unless you are one of the many living there....maybe you can tell us WTF is up....

I too have lived next door to a House of Meth. When I moved in the street looked quite nice. Then they started parking on their LAWN---this is always a dead giveaway, as is frequent car washing---it's some kind of obsession, like sniffing and scratching (it also conceals the carrying of contraband to and from their house). Then they got a junker travel trailer and parked THAT on the lawn too---for their planned hunting trips, sure.........or was it to set up a lab?

The front door was open year-round, so that the dozen cats could come and go freely just like their rough men friends, and so that the endless clouds of cigarette smoke would not kill the baby (the young mother always could not believe the idea that the men used meth!) But mostly it was because of a meth feral instinct---always listening for cops or pirates, one ear to the street at all times. Outside the back door was a barbeque that they would use only for small, smoky campfires of stinking trash and rotten sticks that they would sit around and drink beer after dark.

The gasoline in my truck was depleted rapidly until I got locking gas caps and a motion detector porch light. I actually HEARD them one night, "Awwww, he got locking caps..........." and then the light came on. Alas, they were gone by the time I got to the window, so I had no proof of who it was.

BUT I found a way to get under their skin and drive them nuts! Shakuhachi music, that arhythmical screechy, warbling Japanese classical flute, is intolerable to meth heads! They crave simple rhythm like heavy metal music, and hearing wild music with NO rhythm inflames their brains with PAIN. I opened my windows and turned up my stereo with Shakuhachi records frequently. Fortunately I love that flute, which is how I discovered its effect on meth heads. To them it is the cry of the Banshee, calling them to helll! I encourage anyone living next to a House of Meth to play that Shakuhachi music LOUD.

Eventually, it was going to come to blood. So I moved out, because I COULD.....................elsullo

Then they got a junker travel trailer and parked THAT on the lawn too---for their planned hunting trips, sure.........or was it to set up a lab?

Wow...totally overlooked that one. They did get a junker pop up type tent/trailer.....they don't seem to be the camping type tho. I'll be sure and have a talk with the landlord tonight.

I forgot to mention, in dealing with Meth-heads, involve the police early on, especially if they have threatened you at all. If YOU start the paper trail about threats it will be in your favor if you ever have to come to violence. Most police agencies welcome citizen input and information about evildoers. They WANT to prevent citizens from killing each other! That spotlight of law enforcement radar is GOOD to ratchet up, even only if it gets an occasional cop car slowly cruising your street at night. I also found it enjoyable to describe what I had done in establishing the paper trail when my neighbor got in my face. It was fun to watch his face when he realized that I was one step ahead of him.........................elsullo

Simply, its none of your business... Untill its your business.

Mr. Supergenius,
I understand where you've been. Know a bit about it myself. What you have done to "rise above" that is monumental. That said, you best should know what the OP has next door.
Meth-heads in your (my) neighborhood are our problem. Not only what they do poisonous, the people they attract are a crowd that no sane person wants around their family and friends. Simply stated, it IS his business. If they were my neighbors I'd be doing everything I could to make them leave.

I too used to be on meth, I quit one day back in 97, after my ex-crackw-hore's kid mentioned what a waste it all seemed. I used to think that kid was dumb, but it was me who was being stupid. I won't waste time feeling sorry for people on meth, they have bought into the fantasy that true happiness requires being dosed up on drugs & I found that meth is really just The Biggest Lie of all. The addict may think they are feeling wonderful while taking it, and that everything in their life is great, but as everyone has noticed, something most important is missing. I am glad that I never had to steal to fund my habit, I was different from my so-called friends on that one...

Last Edited:
I once had some tweekers living next to me also, they were the very worst neighbors that i have ever encountered,they were dealing, stealing, and had old cars parked in the yard, traffic all hours of the day and night. and were eventually visited by our local swat team. the day they got kicked out of there rental was one of the best days i can remember. In retrospect, after all the stress they caused me and my family, I wish i had been more proactive in getting them out of our neighborhood. Just glad they are gone now. like a previous poster said, keep track of any contact you have with them,, go down and have a talk to talk at the local P.D. tell the P.D. how you are feeling and your concerns. Why should your quality of life be bad because of some losers. be proactive.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top