JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Long story short....I have the worst neighbors in the world. Always yelling and peeling out in their vehicles at all hours in our cul-de-sac.....thank God they got evicted and currently have a Uhaul truck in the driveway as I type :yes:

Here's what I don't get:

Almost nightly, they wash their vehicles (up to all 6 at a time)....and during the dark hours up to and including 10-11pm. Also, even when we had VERY cold spells, even with the snow flurries, they almost ALWAYS have the front door partially open and I see windows open.

Am I missing something very obvious? I just don't get it......

Well now... I guess I should have shared! (har har har)

Glad you have a peaceful culdesac again.

I'd hate to be the next person that moves in there if they have been cookin' meth there.

+1 on that! The landlord should have that place checked out very well. Meth is nothing short of poison and he could likely be liable if someone got ill after moving into a meth house.

Considering that within 3 days of them moving in one of them tried stealing my lawnmower and the next day another was found INSIDE my garage looking for tools to "borrow", can't get too much worse. All of us neighbors are fairly tight and have been doing what we needed to do to "run them out", as suggested by the landlord. I think the next time around he will be more cautious at his selection process, or hopefully use a 3rd party management company to take care of it all, including proper background checks.

ETA: When the punk was in my garage, I was around the corner doing yard work, so it surprised me.....I immediately grasped my sidearm and got in stance as I basically told him to get out, in not so nice language. I figure it was trespassing, but I just wanted him out. Later, (Much later) I was down at the police department talking to the lady voicing our concerns, hoping to get some good advice. She informed me that since he was INSIDE my garage, I should have called 911, and he would have been charged with burglary. Heck, I thought a person had to come inside uninvited and actually steal something to be charged with that. Boy was I wrong.......dangit!

Hope not since one of the 9 living there is a baby.....

Meth addicts (or ****, tweakers in general) live in a different plane of existence in their own minds. You've seen the bubblegum on TV, where houses and junk are just as bad as the local dump.

Its no kidding, in their minds, that is normal to them. Everyone lives like that. Its a damn shame that they cannot see themselves for what they really look like / are. I've got a few stories, and none are pretty. :/

Considering that within 3 days of them moving in one of them tried stealing my lawnmower and the next day another was found INSIDE my garage looking for tools to "borrow", can't get too much worse. All of us neighbors are fairly tight and have been doing what we needed to do to "run them out", as suggested by the landlord. I think the next time around he will be more cautious at his selection process, or hopefully use a 3rd party management company to take care of it all, including proper background checks.

ETA: When the punk was in my garage, I was around the corner doing yard work, so it surprised me.....I immediately grasped my sidearm and got in stance as I basically told him to get out, in not so nice language. I figure it was trespassing, but I just wanted him out. Later, (Much later) I was down at the police department talking to the lady voicing our concerns, hoping to get some good advice. She informed me that since he was INSIDE my garage, I should have called 911, and he would have been charged with burglary. Heck, I thought a person had to come inside uninvited and actually steal something to be charged with that. Boy was I wrong.......dangit!

Had it been my garage or shop that dude was in, he never would have made it out alive.

Tweakers are loathsome creatures.

Mine are worse. Their stupid vicious beagle barks at everything in sight, including little children, unless I toss water at it, and they have cut down the entire line of Doug fir shade tress that kept our house cool in the summer. The dude BBQs something that I swear smells like raccoon, and he does it right after work, the same time I try to work in my organic gardens right over the fence. It's like a smoke bomb and enough to choke a donkey. He also whistles like Homer Simpson as an added bonus. Oh, there's more, but that should make my point

You can get rid of your annoyance, mine is here to stay until we move out, which we have planned

Hmmm, I never lived like the bubblegum you see on TV back in my not so smart days, then again... I wouldnt have dreamed of going and robbing my neighbors. You cant ever understand the mind of a meth addict unless youve been one (not implying its ANYWHERE ANYONE would WANT to go), unfortunately... I have more than a bit of eperience in that department in my past. And Im grateful every day its there.... In my past. Its one **** of a war to pull yourself out of, and you could never ever understand not having been there.

You might not care... Until someone you love ends up there and theres just not bubblegum you can do for them.

Sounds like they were indeed doing speed to me though.

I know I was wreckless as ****, but sure as **** wouldnt have been snooping around my neighbors, nor would my neighbors would have wanted to get caught up snooping around my spot.

Being on the other side for years now, Its really A treat to be able to help people out of that helpless extistance. Ive actually saved a certtain high ranking SPD members daughter. I extracted her out of her dealing boyfriends house and took her in, drug her around to meetings and got her jump started in recovery. THAT bubblegum IS A TRUE GIFT, TRUE altruistic helping of another human being... Not judging, being empathetic, understanding and non biased. When she was married (him knowing my story) He came up to me at her wedding and cried, so did I. It was the first time that had happened, Ill never forget it in all my life. I have goosebumps right now thinking about it.

I sure wish I wouldnt have went through it, but I did it to myself, thankfully.... I doidnt end up in prison... But I sure as **** belonged in a mental asylum for a period of years.

I thank GOD every day.

Had it been my garage or shop that dude was in, he never would have made it out alive.

Tweakers are loathsome creatures.

Don't think that didn't cross my mind.....however we all know, right or wrong, if it escalates to that point, there would be heck to pay. If he did something that made me FEAR FOR MY LIFE....I'd be in the pokey right now awaiting trial to prove my innocence/self defense, losing everything I have in the process, and straight out being screwed, probably for life, no matter the outcome.

Good for both of us, he did as I commanded and got the heck out before things got ugly. Just because I was ready to take immediate action, doesn't mean I wanted to.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top