JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's just weird; washing cars at night? Either it's a stress/anger management technique or they can't sleep 'cause they are high on MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH1.

Relax, chief. It's healthy to have one's point of view challenged vigorously. Good for the soul. People who can't stand heat can leave the kitchen, but I assume we're all grownups here capable of exchanging a barbed back and forth. My views here are challenged more than most (often in very ugly terms), and you don't hear me crying about it.

This would be a weird forum for people to get all soft about how others are mean on the internet, don't you think?

[BTW, I don't hear dragonsden crying about it either -- just about his neighbors].

beavis+real.jpg

OK, but why are you whining about it on the internet rather than DOING something about it? Look at your avatar and signature line. Get up off the couch and man up or quit crying.

I did.....BTW one of them came at me with a tire iron because I was watching them basically burglarize the rightful homeowner. As my friends, and the SPD know, I was forced to draw my weapon......lots of police here that day, and now they are gone.....

be careful dragons den, they are a strange lot, be prepared to kick *** when needed. document their activity to provide to police, good luck and hopefully the next neighbors are somewhat normal. sad state of affairs these days

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top