JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh damn man! Mmmm, bet you did that, exactly, ONCE?

F3BCE2E9-71E2-4F61-A390-814D74175168.jpeg

Maybe not the 'dumbest' thing but as teens we were 'junior rocket scientists' and experimented with a LOT of things - including the making of hydrogen and acetylene.... AND compressing it in homemade devices....

Fortunately no 'accidents' ever took place from our experimentation.

Last Edited:
Holy Holy!!! I thought you made that smooth move when you were, like, fourteen years old!

OUCH.
If you can't tell by the crack and crooked nature of my glasses, if it weren't for them, I'd likely be missing my left eye! It's hard to see, but that purple-ish part above the left eye has a 1-2" piece of glass still in there.

List is too long....

Explosives.
Roofs into swimming pools.
Skateboards.
Snowboards.
Women.
Cars.

And when I kinda grew up. Motorcycles.

If it was dumb, it was often dangerous. Which in my view of the world equated to fun. And still does.

I went to a McDonalds when I lived in Phoenix. Woman at the drive through handed me my food and said, "enjoy your meal". Then my dumb a$$ replied, "YOU TOOOO". I was mortified, and never went to that McDonalds again. The end.

If you can't tell by the crack and crooked nature of my glasses, if it weren't for them, I'd likely be missing my left eye! It's hard to see, but that purple-ish part above the left eye has a 1-2" piece of glass still in there.
Okay. Was there alcohol involved in that? For some reason I have the idea you're a non-drinker? Just get your high from life. Y'know?

Okay. Was there alcohol involved in that? For some reason I have the idea you're a non-drinker? Just get your high from life. Y'know?
No alcohol, just plain ole stupidity at its finest.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews