JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Skipping school, buddy and I had a fire in a 5 gal bucket in a tree house to stay warm. Tossed a half full can of Butane in the can and scrambled down the ladder to wait. Did not take long. Blew roof clean off the place. Thank god it was raining good or we would have started a damn fire in the trees out there. Scared crap out of both of us. :s0140:

About 10 years old was standing next to a friend when he threw a handful of .22's into the open fire place at school. We ran as they started to go off.
Teacher, who wasn't there, was really pissed when she heard what my buddy did!

Probably the unprotected sex I've had with women I never knew the names of. Took a whole bunch of tests down the road to make sure I didn't get a permanent souvenir out of it.

Either that or drunkenly antagonizing a very aggressive guard dog with only a chain link fence between it and myself

A long time ago , when spankings were allowed in schools....

There I was in the principal's office with my dad ...Can't remember why its been a few days.

The principal gives me a swat...and asks : What do I think..?"
I answer : "My grandmother hits harder than that. "
Dad looks at me...looks at the principal and says...
"The boy does have a mouth that out runs his brain at times."

The principal gives me another swat...
And asks " What do I think now..?"
I reply that : I have learned a lesson and won't do that again."
Dads says...
"Well...no one ever said that he was a slow learner."....:D
Andy

A long time ago , when spankings were allowed in schools....

There I was in the principal's office with my dad ...Can't remember why its been a few days.

The principal gives me a swat...and asks : What do I think..?"
I answer : "My grandmother hits harder than that. "
Dad looks at me...looks at the principal and says...
"The boy does have a mouth that out runs his brain at times."

The principal gives me another swat...
And asks " What do I think now..?"
I reply that : I have learned a lesson and won't do that again."
Dads says...
"Well...no one ever said that he was a slow learner."....:D
Andy
Oh how I remember the Principal's office, and not in a good way!

I am old enough now, to be able to, not remember a lot of dumb things I did.

If I remember any thing juicy, I'll probably have forgotten about this thread.

In my younger years I was into hot rodding. I had just done a total rebuild on an engine
and had hoisted it back in the car. Got every thing hooked up and tried to fire it up. Over
and over, it just wouldn't start. So my beer induced logic caused me to wheel the tanks
over and dump some acetylene down the brand new Holley. The hood was off and I
stradeled the engine as I had my buddy crank the engine while I dumped the acetylene.
Mt St Helens had nothing on what happened next. Straight up the flame went to near
the top of the barn roof and I went part of the way with it. I lost a lot of hair, my face
was very red and hurt badly. The engine started and the guy inside the car laughed.

Marriage.......

2x.

Aloha, Mark

1679334103902.png

Going into business with my brother.

Long, ugly story. I escaped without losing everything only because our parents (who must have seen it coming) took precautions that neither of us knew about until my brother made his move to squeeze me out.

Well, I was the one who suggested heating up a piece of wire and sticking it in the charge hole when the fuse wouldn't stay lit on a home made AA battery cannon made out of water pipe and charged with six 12g shotgun shells worth of powder.

Not thinking about how much power one 12g. Worth of powder was I missed the connection of six times the powder packed under a damp paper towel and topped with a battery.

Lucky for me I was at the side and not behind it when it went off. I'm sure some of my hearing loss came from that day. My buddy went to the ER for powder burns and a tear in his hand when the back of the cannon blew off into him. Me, I was blown clear.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews