JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When you pick the candidate to vote for because you are voting against the other one, this is what happens. :rolleyes:
I didn't vote against Ford. Carter ran a great campaign. He was ruthless, and seemed to have "the right stuff." Unfortunately, when he got into office he turned into a cream puff. He was unwilling to be as tough on America's adversaries as he was on his domestic political opponents. He wanted to be Mr. Nice Guy on the international stage, to the detriment of our national interests.
Ford wasn't a bad man. He was stuck with the baggage Nixon left him.
And the MSM portrayed him as a clumsy buffoon. Relentlessly.
BTW, Carter was a good man.
IDK. I read a biography of him a few years back that wasn't exactly complimentary. The author could have been biased, I suppose, but don't assume that just because he worked for Habitat for Humanity that he wasn't a dick.

Bolt bombs.
You take two bolts, bigger the better and a nut. Thread nut almost halfway down first bolt, fill cavity with match heads shaved off the wood (we never had gunpowder in my childhood, probably for the best) screw second bolt down until firm but not TOO firm.
Hurl it onto the ground until it goes bang, and wonder where one of the bolts went....

Last Edited:
While showing off for my cousin, I shotput style launched a large water balloon towards a truck that was driving by. I had no intention of hitting the targeted truck. Unbelievably, after launch, the balloon stretched out midflight and it flew like a helicopter. I swear it was creating its own lift somehow. It proceeded to fly right into the trucks open passenger side window after the short flight....directly hitting the driver. Whelp.

We ran but the guy rage caught us after a short chase. Boy was he mad! [And WET] Thankfully we were young so he didn't murder us! So dumb!

Sadly, there's plenty more but this one jumped into my head first!

I didn't vote against Ford. Carter ran a great campaign. He was ruthless, and seemed to have "the right stuff." Unfortunately, when he got into office he turned into a cream puff. He was unwilling to be as tough on America's adversaries as he was on his domestic political opponents. He wanted to be Mr. Nice Guy on the international stage, to the detriment of our national interests.

And the MSM portrayed him as a clumsy buffoon. Relentlessly.

IDK. I read a biography of him a few years back that wasn't exactly complimentary. The author could have been biased, I suppose, but don't assume that just because he worked for Habitat for Humanity that he wasn't a dick.

A long time ago , when spankings were allowed in schools....

There I was in the principal's office with my dad ...Can't remember why its been a few days.

The principal gives me a swat...and asks : What do I think..?"
I answer : "My grandmother hits harder than that. "
Dad looks at me...looks at the principal and says...
"The boy does have a mouth that out runs his brain at times."

The principal gives me another swat...
And asks " What do I think now..?"
I reply that : I have learned a lesson and won't do that again."
Dads says...
"Well...no one ever said that he was a slow learner."....:D
Andy
Better give him another just to make sure.

Probably the unprotected sex I've had with women I never knew the names of. Took a whole bunch of tests down the road to make sure I didn't get a permanent souvenir out of it.

Either that or drunkenly antagonizing a very aggressive guard dog with only a chain link fence between it and myself
I'd a stuck my dick through the fence.

not really

Bolt bombs.
You take two bolts, bigger the better and a nut. Thread nut almost halfway down first bolt, fill cavity with match heads shaved off the wood (we never had gunpowder in my childhood, probably for the best) screw second bolt down until firm but not TOO firm.
Hurl it onto the ground until it goes bang, and wonder where one of the bolts went....
My dad showed my brother and I how to make those back in the 60's , Have you noticed how hard it is to find "strike anywhere matches " now?

My dad showed my brother and I how to make those back in the 60's , Have you noticed how hard it is to find "strike anywhere matches " now?
They LONG ago also changed the chemical they are made of. Not nearly as easy to use and I have to "guess" its more stable than the old formula. The myriad of disposable lighters must have put a hell of dent in sales of those old "kitchen matches" even before they went to the new formula. I would have to guess those old ones must have been responsible for some impressive fires at places that made and sold them. :D

When I became old enough to vote, I registered as Democrat, just because my parents were Democrats.

Then I saw Bill Clinton on television and realized my horrible mistake. I re-registered as Republican just so I could vote against that... (Starts with P. Ends with RICK. Rhymes with prick).

Close call.

Fireworks and glass bottles.

Wife says she likes the scars on my face!

They are only a reminder each time I look in the mirror not to do dumb things.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews