JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
lets face it, the monetary system will fail; when is the only question. there is no fixing the national nor world economy until we some how reset the system. 98,000,000,000 units of an imaginary commodity is hardly worth worrying about.

33 Shocking Facts Which Show How Badly The Economy Has Tanked Since Obama Became President

I get asked 'when do you think IT will happen' a lot. Been watching since the late '90s, more so since 2005. Honestly I would say there is a 10-15% chance of economic implosion by Dec 31st 2013. In the next 13 weeks; and that is pretty bad.
Our owners love to play with symbols and numbers and the 100-year anniversary of the Fed is a big one for them.

50% odds of economic collapse by Dec 31st 2014. That isn't hyperbole. It is from examining 100s of facts and statistics. Disregarding the cheer leading of the government media and lying political puppets of course.

NOT a good time to be planning a 4-year college endeavor, having a kid, planning for long-term retirement, IRA, etc.

To make it clear, the economy has ALREADY collapsed. It is just being held up by the money printing scam and debt. So, more specifically I say 'economic collapse' to define the end of the Ponzi, the Petro Dollar Fraud, 600 trillion in debt derivatives, etc.

honestly i dont believe for a second that the problem is his fault. he may have contributed to some of the immediate issues but not the real problem.

unfortunately for everyone, the problem with money is you have to continuously print more to keep up with the creation of debt. inflation comes because the people with more money notice the difference and begin to charge more.

the old proverb "money is power" is really the truth and too many people want to keep the power which leaves the masses without. before you guys call me a redistributionist, know that i dont think we should shuffle the deck; i say we trash the system and start over. there must be a better way of distributing resources to people.

What does this mean?
The big picture: It's all Free entertainment.
The national debt increase means each dollar is worth less. Goods cost more dollars.

What it means to you:
Reduce negative cash flow. Put a cork in it.
Get used to living cheap.
Make a list of your debts, pay off the littlest one, work your way up the list.
Imagine, no more writing checks every month, keeping the $.

I cancelled Satellite, tv is off the air antenna in my house. That saved $100

Or, buy gold and silver, see how that works (I don't)

I finally paid off the house in 2008, was forced to retire 2010.
I'm still amazed at how inexpensive it is to live now that i'm living frugal.

One world currency, one world government and one world religion just around the corner?

Futurama_-_First_Amalgamated_Church.jpg

Futurama_-_First_Amalgamated_Church.jpg

33 Shocking Facts Which Show How Badly The Economy Has Tanked Since Obama Became President

I get asked 'when do you think IT will happen' a lot. Been watching since the late '90s, more so since 2005. Honestly I would say there is a 10-15% chance of economic implosion by Dec 31st 2013. In the next 13 weeks; and that is pretty bad.
Our owners love to play with symbols and numbers and the 100-year anniversary of the Fed is a big one for them.

50% odds of economic collapse by Dec 31st 2014. That isn't hyperbole. It is from examining 100s of facts and statistics. Disregarding the cheer leading of the government media and lying political puppets of course.

NOT a good time to be planning a 4-year college endeavor, having a kid, planning for long-term retirement, IRA, etc.

To make it clear, the economy has ALREADY collapsed. It is just being held up by the money printing scam and debt. So, more specifically I say 'economic collapse' to define the end of the Ponzi, the Petro Dollar Fraud, 600 trillion in debt derivatives, etc.

Personally I think "IT" will be less dramatic than preppers envision. In fact, expect INCREASED population growth rate. But most likely:

- No early IRA withdrawals
- 2x higher fuel prices ($6/gallon gas)
- Anything that requires rare earth materials = 3x more expensive or unavailable
- Asset-stripping of national resources

I would say this is almost certain by December 2014. Already, the average joe is grumbling about food prices. The official CPI does not help when he can see inflation day-after-day in the grocery store.

I'm still amazed at how inexpensive it is to live now that i'm living frugal.

Very wise words! Years ago I studied up on Edward Bernais and how he helped corporations manipulate the masses. Citizens became consumers. People were literally brainwashed into believing 'buying things' would make them complete, make them happy.

Nothing could be farther from the truth, but materialism, followed by debt slavery rules just about every American.

I haven't had any long term debt in over fifteen years. I owe NO ONE. It is very liberating. Keep your Mercedes. I'll drive my ten year old van with a big smile. If I were a fool I could charge up $150k on a CC tomorrow; only if I were a fool.

Here you have parasitic banks getting money for .002% from the 'printing out of thin air' under-Fed banks. Then they have the balls to charge you 19%!!!! LOL! I mean you can't make this stuff up. Why aren't people hanging the banksters from light posts like in the 1880s? (Something left out of the corp-guided textbooks). Or at least a little angry? No sir. Sad to watch. Mobsters with government backing.

Did you hear about the guy that is facing 5 years in prison for writing an anti-banker message IN CHALK on the sidewalk outside a Bank of America? Just is case you are deceived into believing the law, courts, police are there for YOU; they are not, they are there to control you for the benefit of the bankers/corps.

The debt is now unchanged after 100 days. Whee...

100 Days: Treasury Has Kept Debt Frozen at $16,699,396,000,000 | CNS News

(CNSNews.com) - The Treasury Department's latest official daily accounting of the U.S. government's receipts, expenditures and borrowings--released this afternoon at 4:00 p.m.--indicates that the legally limited debt of the federal government has now been exactly $16,699,396,000,000 for 100 straight days.

The Daily Treasury Statement released today showed the status of the government's accounts as of the close of business on Friday, Aug. 23. Because the Treasury does no business over the weekend, the federal government's debt did not change on Saturday or Sunday.

The statement for Aug. 23 said the federal debt subject to the legal limit set by Congress was $16,699,396,000,000—or $25 million below the current limit of $16,699,421,000,000. Every Daily Treasury Statement since May 17 has also shown the legally limited debt at $16,699,396,000,000, or $25 million below the limit.

During the 100-day period from Friday, May 17 to Sunday, Aug. 25, according to the Treasury, the legally limited debt of the federal government did not change.

On May 17, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew sent House Speaker John Boehner a letter indicating that the Treasury was then hitting the legal limit on the debt and that he would begin using "extraordinary measures" to allow the government to continue borrowing money without exceeding that limit.

"In total, the extraordinary measures currently available free up approximately $260 billion in headroom under the limit, as described below," said an appendix to Lew's letter.

Among the "extraordinary measures" Lew said he could take to create this "headroom" under the debt limit were: 1) not investing new money from the Civil Service Retirement and Disability Fund (CSRDF) in U.S. Treasury securities, which he said would create $6.4 billion in "headroom" per month, 2) not reinvesting $58 billion ion Treasury Securities held by the CSRDF that would be maturing and not reinvesting $16 billion in interest owed to the fund, which would create $74 billion in headroom, 3) suspending the routine daily reinvestment of $160 billion in special Treasury securities held by the Federal Employees' Retirement System Thrift Savings Plan, which would create another $160 billion in headroom, and 4) suspending the routine daily reinvestment of Treasury securities held by the government's own Exchange Stabilization Fund, which would create another $23 billion in headroom.

In a subsequent letter sent to House Speaker John Boehner on Aug. 2, Secretary Lew said he had originally calculated that the Treasury would stop using the extraordinary measures on Aug. 2. But on that day, he said his new estimate was that the Treasury would keep using extraordinary measures, and thus keep borrowing without running over the legal limit, until Oct. 11.

"I have determined that a ‘debt issuance suspension period,' previously determined to last until August 2, 2013, will continue through October 11, 2013, the last day that Congress is expected to be in session before the Columbus Day recess," wrote Lew.

In a new letter that he sent to Speaker Boehner today, Lew estimated that the Treasury can keep borrowing until "the middle of October" until it runs out of headroom.

"Based on our latest estimates, extraordinary measures are projected to be exhausted in the middle of October," Lew wrote.

Lew told Boehner in this letter: "Moreover, it is not possible for us to estimate with any precision the date on which Treasury would exhaust its cash in this situation. The rate at which cash will be drawn down depends on factors that are inherently variable and irregular, including the unpredictability of tax receipts, changes in expenditure flows under sequestration and the willingness of investors to re-invest in, or ‘roll-over,' Treasury securities."

For the last 100 days, there has been no variability at all in the federal government debt subject to the legal limit: It has remained precisely $16,699,396,000,000.

Between now and mid-October when Lew expects to exhaust the extraordinary measures he is now using to keep the debt at that number, Congress and the administration will negotiate the spending bill or bills that are needed to fund the government after this fiscal year ends on Sept. 30.

Thus, under Lew's current estimate, the administration and Congress could negotiate new spending bills first—before the exhaustion of the Treasury's "extraordinary" measures requires them to negotiate a new legal limit on federal borrowing.

I'm pretty sure what happened is the debt was continuing to accumulate, but they had run out of computer memory to actually track the real number, apparently they managed to fix the problem by august.

"Any time the Treasury hits its physical debt cap, it activates its available "emergency measures" which include such money releasing options as disinvesting the Civil Service Fund, Suspending reinvestment in the G-Fund, Selling securities from the Exchange Stabilization Fund, and others, which cumulatively free up around $300-$350 billion. In essence the "emergency measures" act like a revolving credit facility that is slowly but surely being drawn down."

They are robbing Peter to pay Paul. I wonder how well the Civil Service Fund (aka pension) is funded as of say Aug 30.

Peter

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR