JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Idea of this is to take a guess before the gun is fired......How many balloons filled with water do you think it takes to stop a 44 Magnum handgun bullet? Make your guess before the test.

OH AH and the point? They were obviously using some garbage can sized HP that opened way up on contact with the first balloon. Do the same with a 250 gr hunting load and a FMJ slug I dare say the results would be different.

OH AH and the point? They were obviously using some garbage can sized HP that opened way up on contact with the first balloon. Do the same with a 250 gr hunting load and a FMJ slug I dare say the results would be different.

I'd also be curious to see how many it would take to stop a FMJ also. The bullet also dropped so much that it went below the fifth one before being slung back by the rubber. I'd almost bet that if it was high enough, it might have just enough energy to pop the skin of the fifth one.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top