JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got what I think was a sweet deal on this Colt .44 Mag. . Can't wait to shoot it as the single action trigger feels better than my 3# hunting rifle .... If I can't shoot a bear or dear with it, I'll blind them with the glare until I can get my rifle out.

Sorry for the bad pics. I have no photographic talent at all......

Wow, that is a slick looking gun!

Not to stray too far off topic, but how much "kick" is there in a .44Mag? I've shot .357Mag no problem but I look at videos on youtube and it looks like some people can't handle it well at all... even with long barrels.

Wow, that is a slick looking gun!

Not to stray too far off topic, but how much "kick" is there in a .44Mag? I've shot .357Mag no problem but I look at videos on youtube and it looks like some people can't handle it well at all... even with long barrels.

I shot a ruger redhawk 44 a couple weeks ago. It had a 4" barrel and I was expecting it to kick like a horse. It was actually much more tame than I thought it would be. I am not a big guy and it was a very manageable gun, was actually fun to shoot.

Now my buddies .357 snub nose, I dont like that gun, you cant put more than a few down range before your hand really starts hurting.

Back on topic, thats a very nice gun, I havent seen a colt .44 before...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top