JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got what I think was a sweet deal on this Colt .44 Mag. . Can't wait to shoot it as the single action trigger feels better than my 3# hunting rifle .... If I can't shoot a bear or dear with it, I'll blind them with the glare until I can get my rifle out.

Sorry for the bad pics. I have no photographic talent at all......

Wow, that is a slick looking gun!

Not to stray too far off topic, but how much "kick" is there in a .44Mag? I've shot .357Mag no problem but I look at videos on youtube and it looks like some people can't handle it well at all... even with long barrels.

Wow, that is a slick looking gun!

Not to stray too far off topic, but how much "kick" is there in a .44Mag? I've shot .357Mag no problem but I look at videos on youtube and it looks like some people can't handle it well at all... even with long barrels.

I shot a ruger redhawk 44 a couple weeks ago. It had a 4" barrel and I was expecting it to kick like a horse. It was actually much more tame than I thought it would be. I am not a big guy and it was a very manageable gun, was actually fun to shoot.

Now my buddies .357 snub nose, I dont like that gun, you cant put more than a few down range before your hand really starts hurting.

Back on topic, thats a very nice gun, I havent seen a colt .44 before...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top