JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
HOLOSUN UPDATE: True to Holosun's word, the guys not only sent me my HE510C GR, but they sent a new, tested one. I'm very happy and can testify as to Holosun's customer service. Hat's off to Trevor and Caleb.

I'm sure the sight will work well.

Good to hear they stand behind their products. Be sure to give us an update after some field use.

I've had ZERO issues with Aimpoint or Trijicon. That's not to say they don't fail, but they are known to make quality stuff and stand behind it.

I was looking for budget alternative that was not made in China, I bought a couple PA RDS because I was let to believe they were made in the P.I. but lo and behold, nope Made in China. I was not pleased.

This is why I spend the extra money on Trijicon. Buy once cry once I do not think I am an operator and its not even that I think I will use it to defend my life, but I most certainly hate dealing with problems , and in my experience problems seem to crop up when you least want them.
I had to send my MRO back recently because it stopped illuminating. Got it back a few weeks later no questions ask…or answers given.

Over the past 4 years, I've had 6 different Holosun red dots. The only issue I had was my 510C stopped working one day. Just wouldn't turn on. Contacted Holosun and received a prepaid shipping label the same day. Sent it in and within 2 weeks received a brand new one. I've had more issues with Eotech than I have with Holosun. So far no issues with my Trijicons , even the ones I ran for several years in the military.

Follow-up: My Holosun 510 GR (green dot) is working well, is accurate and holds zero well. I just purchased a Aimpoint PRO for the AR 7.62x39 build I'm doing. I'm looking forward to testing them both on the 7.62x39 AR.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top