JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had a holosun hs407k on my p365xl
Sold the 365 and attempted to trade the optic to another member for a hs510c but received a text from the member the optic would not power on so went back out and traded back and now I'm looking at having to deal with a warranty repair.

Anyone dealt with those from holosun?

Regards
-Chris

Sold the 365 and attempted to trade the optic to another member for a hs510c but received a text from the member the optic would not power on so went back out and traded back and now I'm looking at having to deal with a warranty repair.

Regards
-Chris
I don't run their optics but I have heard their customer service is pretty squared away.

Sent one back after a year of use. Called them, I sent mine in, they sent me a new one.

I think I currently have 5-6 of their products. I've owned 10-15.

I've had good luck with them. Sent mine in for a repair, they sent it back fixed and even gave me a t-shirt.
Stupid question. Did you verify it won't turn on and that it isn't just a dead battery?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had good luck with them. Sent mine in for a repair, they sent it back fixed and even gave me a t-shirt.
Stupid question. Did you verify it won't turn on and that it isn't just a dead battery?
Not a stupid question at all, guy I traded used a different battery and then I tested it out with 2 new ones as well as check the voltage on the battery before I swapped batteries.
I've tried every button combo to try to get it to turn on

Regards
-Chris
I had a 508T go down. They replaced it in a timely fashion.

I had a 407 come apart inside, just a week before a major match, back in 2020. Dot still lit up, but point of aim put rounds in the dirt about 20' away. With the pandemic in full swing, it took just over a year to get the thing warrantied. They upgraded me to a newer model 508 as an apology. Kinda mixed feelings about the whole thing, I mean I can't really blame them too much for the long wait, but it still sucked.
Lessons learned: if you're going to compete with optics, you need at least one backup in case of failure. I bought an RMR in hopes that it won't fail at a critical point, but I'll still give the 508 a chance.

I had a 407 come apart inside, just a week before a major match, back in 2020. Dot still lit up, but point of aim put rounds in the dirt about 20' away. With the pandemic in full swing, it took just over a year to get the thing warrantied. They upgraded me to a newer model 508 as an apology. Kinda mixed feelings about the whole thing, I mean I can't really blame them too much for the long wait, but it still sucked.
Lessons learned: if you're going to compete with optics, you need at least one backup in case of failure. I bought an RMR in hopes that it won't fail at a critical point, but I'll still give the 508 a chance.
Over a YEAR? Ouch.

Well if you have issues with your holosun don't waste your time calling them as they are not answering calls, sent in my 407k feb 22nd and still have not heard back from them.
Thinking next time I just go with sig, at least they will answer calls

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads