JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I visited a friend yesterday and he showed me this new Holosun. I liked it so much that I ordered one for my Ruger PC Charger. This isn't your small red dot, in fact, it is much larger and has a titanium hood. It is available in red or green and I chose the elite model in green. It is pretty much the same price everywhere I looked. I wanted to give Brownells my money but their shipping price sent me to Optics Planet for free shipping. I paid $305 and this morning Brownells sent me an email for $20 off this item that was still in my cart!

But, but, not China, China is bad!!!

J/k, I thoroughly enjoy Holosun optics. Been rocking them since about their earliest days when they were truly hated for destroying anything Aimpoint is still trying to sell.

The 510 is a very nice optic and tough. I usually zero using the dot then switch it over to the halo only. Makes for very fast target acquisition.

But, but, not China, China is bad!!!

J/k, I thoroughly enjoy Holosun optics. Been rocking them since about their earliest days when they were truly hated for destroying anything Aimpoint is still trying to sell.

The 510 is a very nice optic and tough. I usually zero using the dot then switch it over to the halo only. Makes for very fast target acquisition.
Yeah I cringe sometimes but then I realized 95% of products made in USA are just assembled here in the USA. I worked for Keen footwear for a few years learned s lot about global sources on materials. Some parts of the products are made here but lots are brought in from other countries as its more cost effective. Also to get contract for goods for US military has to be 50% sourced from USA. Most United States manufacturing is just assembling and when covid material shortages happened it proved that. Reasons for all the delays and another reason global economy is bad. When's the last time you heard of a US company manufacturing led lights or emitters let alone making glass lol.

Yeah I cringe sometimes but then I realized 95% of products made in USA are just assembled here in the USA. I worked for Keen footwear for a few years learned s lot about global sources on materials. Some parts of the products are made here but lots are brought in from other countries as its more cost effective. Also to get contract for goods for US military has to be 50% sourced from USA. Most United States manufacturing is just assembling and when covid material shortages happened it proved that. Reasons for all the delays and another reason global economy is bad. When's the last time you heard of a US company manufacturing led lights or emitters let alone making glass lol.
Not to turn this into another anti-China thread, I was just poking at the hypocritical nature of some here that love to throw hate at an entire country for reasons unknown other than maybe too much time watching Fox News or listening to Alex Jones.

Holosuns are great optics. Thoroughly tested by millions of gun owners. I possession by millions of Americans. If anything I'd say Holosun is far more an American company than a Chinese one, providing amazing products to Americans at extremely fair prices.

Those that hate on them are classist or idealists. Or hypocrites.

Not to turn this into another anti-China thread, I was just poking at the hypocritical nature of some here that love to throw hate at an entire country for reasons unknown other than maybe too much time watching Fox News or listening to Alex Jones.

Holosuns are great optics. Thoroughly tested by millions of gun owners. I possession by millions of Americans. If anything I'd say Holosun is far more an American company than a Chinese one, providing amazing products to Americans at extremely fair prices.

Those that hate on them are classist or idealists. Or hypocrites.
Yep completely agree. I have quite a few holosun products, pistols and ARs. I have not had any issues and the solar panels are pretty cool. I've forgotten the battery on a few and went to sight in and I could with solar lol.
With all the latest and greatest features they are hard to beat. I am financially able to buy higher end optic but it comes down to why? When I can get a "mid tier" optic that does everything I want.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top