JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the RMR sticks up a bit more, based on that I had to use longer screws to mount it, than I did on the Holosun. I will get them out over the weekend and measure. I did notice the smaller window while shooting. My dot was observable through the whole recoil cycle. Depending how much practice you do, you may find yourself playing " where's the dot" a bit more on the RMR as you draw and acquire. I'm not positive on the glass clarity, will have to do a side by side. It seemed like the RMR was darker, but that may have just been because the dot is dimmer, and the brightness doesn't seem to have any adjustment. I'm hoping the RMR deserves its reputation for durability, because it seems inferior in every other way.
Appreciate the feedback. Slightly disappointing. I would like to be running a US made optic.

ALL Holosun products are made in China. I contacted the company and they confirmed that.
To anyone having problems with products made in China, all I can say is "Duh!"
I don't think anyone thought otherwise.

I've had 2 faulty RMRs ( first gen), out of 4 that had to be replaced and I still have about $1K worth of Trijicon SRS that works when it's in the mood. And Trijicon reused to do much about that, other than offer me a discount off the MSRP of another of their products, which would still cost more than just buying one from Optics Planet. So yeah...

5 Holosuns ( 507, 510 and 512 ) - had a problem with the 507- the reticle wouldn't switch over properly- it was replaced quickly with a newer version.
The glass is clearer than my RMRs, the reticle is sharper to my eyes and the shake awake/solar functions are useful.
The Sage videos have convinced me of their durability and I'm not kidding myself I'll be at the tip of the spear when the SHTF...

I would appreciate your feedback after you have ran it for a while.
Will do.
Not overly fond of the battery location on the rmr but trijicon does have a better rep with optics and it was a great deal.
After I did a serial number check to verify it was authentic that is.
Side by side you can't tell fake from real.
Real rmr on right clone on left

IMG_20220402_121444.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews