JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is what can happen if you knock.

Every LEO here has been there. That we came away is a matter of providence. Way too much armchair quarterbacking and "Jackbooted thugs" paranoia going on in the last thread. In any event, this is a judicial matter. Police make the request, due to the obvious danger. Judges decide.
Have spoken my peace.

Every LEO here has been there. That we came away is a matter of providence. Way too much armchair quarterbacking and "Jackbooted thugs" paranoia going on in the last thread. In any event, this is a judicial matter. Police make the request, due to the obvious danger. Judges decide.
Have spoken my peace.
Perhaps the problem is not the debate of tactics in serving dangerous warrants - it's in the fact that our "justice system" allows dangerous criminals to bail out so that warrants for their arrest later become necessary.

Have spoken my peace.
While its sad when some KOOK opens up on the LEO's like that I am not real sure doing no knock would make it safer. The kook showed what he was capable of. Kick in his door and he is going to do the same thing. Did not watch the entire thing but have to hope the scum is also dead? If not why was he taken alive?
Also knowing nothing of the scum here, did LEO's have any idea he was this dangerous? If so why not clear place and gas him if he will not come out? I have just seen too many bad outcomes from no knocks. Not to mention there is no way in hell anyone is going to convince me this was this scums first or even 3d run in with the law. How many times was he let go with the revolving door before he hit the big time here???

If your greatest fear is a no-knock warrant,
  • You have too much time on your hands to think about stupid extremely unlikely hypotheticals;
  • You have not lived in truly dangerous places.
In the Buddhist perspective of worrying about things which you cannot control, if a wheel barrow full of sand, representing danger you can't control, was dumped on your living room floor, a NKW would be less than a thimble full of grains.

Last Edited:
If your greatest fear is a no-knock warrant,
  • You have too much time on your hands to think about stupid hypotheticals;
  • You have not lived in truly dangerous places.
In the Buddhist perspective of worrying about things which you cannot control, if a wheel barrow full of sand, representing danger you can't control, was dumped on your living room floor, a NKW would be less than a thimble full of grains.
Sounds exactly like all the people I have known in life who refused to have a gun at home. 99.99% of them go their entire life and never need one so they are right. They do not need to fear not having one. :s0092:

Something to consider here is the use of the word "My" in the thread title.
My , is individual ...so , a no knock warrant ,may well be the OP's "greatest" fear.
" My " is not the same for everyone.

My greatest fear.....clowns stealing all of my coffee , before I get a chance to drink any in the morning....:D
( not really )
Andy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top