JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I read lots of info, and researched hopefully enough, and came up with this for my first AR. I built it from pieces, the furniture is all magpul, the upper is a 16" w// midlength gas system and a low profile gas block under the rifle length free float quad rail. The upper and lower are both rock river, it took WAY too long (a bit over 4 months) to get the specifically ordered upper from rock river, but it turned out exactly like it wanted it so I guess i'm OK with that. It has a 3lb timney trigger and a 2MOA aimpoint red dot on top. I still need to get some sling attach points, the stock has the QD points, and I need a rail mounted version for the front still because I don't like the sling as its shown in the picture. Haven't shot it yet, it hasn't been together for 24hrs yet and work has gotten in the way so far.

The biggest "problem" is that it made me want to build another one!

IMG_20120606_192237.jpg

Might wanna move the Red Dot over to the receiver from the hand guard. Barrel is connected to the receiver so of your forearm shifts, so will your zero on the red dot. Welcome to the club. I bought my first one over 3 years ago and since have bought a second one. Its an addiction.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top