JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would also like to see a higher quality combination rifle/shot gun that was a better value than the Savage 24 but didn't cost as much as a Merkle. CZ would be a fine choice here.

.308/12 .243/20 something like that
I think you posted in a wrong thread.

the flash can is about 2" long.
20170813_101623.jpg

Top one only looks long because of the TiRant on it's nose, middle one is my short rifle and bottom short pistol

View attachment 410962 View attachment 410961 View attachment 410960

Is that a monolithic upper on the 2nd one? Nice. I like the top one setup with the sights and rail stops as well. Very artistic. We live in the golden age of AR-15's gentlemen.

Picked up a triad mount for my TiRant today and a TROS 5" tri lug barrel. I was originally intending on building just an 9MM AR pistol but now I'm leaning towards building an upper for one of my SBR's with a glock mag adapter ( If they work ) as well..

Is that a monolithic upper on the 2nd one? Nice. I like the top one setup with the sights and rail stops as well. Very artistic. We live in the golden age of AR-15's gentlemen.

Picked up a triad mount for my TiRant today and a TROS 5" tri lug barrel. I was originally intending on building just an 9MM AR pistol but now I'm leaning towards building an upper for one of my SBR's with a glock mag adapter ( If they work ) as well..

The middle one is a LWRC factory 8.5" piston SBR,

IC-PDW

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top