JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm building a 9mm Glock mag AR pistol with a LAW folder and shockwave blade. Brownells had a good sale going the other day and I picked up a 3" 9mm barrel for $80 to screw my TiRant silencer onto. Should be short enough to keep 124 grain ammo subsonic. The 4 " handguard cost twice that ;). Its not a sniper rifle folks .

o1A1f3.jpg

Nice! With that length I believe all 9mm should be subsonic like you said. Can't wait to see finished pics.

I'm building a 9mm Glock mag AR pistol with a LAW folder and shockwave blade. Brownells had a good sale going the other day and I picked up a 3" 9mm barrel for $80 to screw my TiRant silencer onto. Should be short enough to keep 124 grain ammo subsonic. The 4 " handguard cost twice that ;). Its not a sniper rifle folks .

View attachment 409997
WTF my 40 Cal Glock is 4.somthing inch

Why even use powder? Just get some primer only rounds.. lol.

Yeah them ain't gonna pick up speed. May have muzzle flash though or burned powder buildup in your baffles.

View attachment 409997

You'll have to nickname that kit, "Nubby". ;)

I would also like to see a higher quality combination rifle/shot gun that was a better value than the Savage 24 but didn't cost as much as a Merkle. CZ would be a fine choice here.

.308/12 .243/20 something like that

I would also like to see a higher quality combination rifle/shot gun that was a better value than the Savage 24 but didn't cost as much as a Merkle. CZ would be a fine choice here.

.308/12 .243/20 something like that

Uh...how about I do a 9 mm short barrel blow back with a silencer instead.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top