JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the well wishes everyone!

Good news, I signed up for a Bachelors Degree program and received a job offer that should allow me to go to school and work full time.

My wife is still in Vancouver finishing up her job. She recently finished up a phone interview for an opportunity out here and was invited to interview in person.

Things are looking up, faster than I could have hoped for!:)

Good luck in the land of free Idaho. It sounds like it is looking up for you and your family so far. I too am tired of the Blue Wave politics here. I used to be able to respect a difference of opinion from the DumboRats, but they have gone full tilt Lefty / SJW, and borderline Communist.

I hope to relocate there when I am retired from working for Uncle Sam

So how is it going?

Things always seem to change. I found a job in Aerospace and my wife's interview for a law firm didn't pan out.. my wife had the nerve to counter offer for a living wage and they didn't seem to like that.

She found a better job in health records, recently getting a promotion and finishing her Masters degree. I found a different job outside of aerospace in the end of life industry making more money with much better benefits.

My wife and I are now looking to buy a house in Spokane. Unfortunately it's a sellers market, it's particilary hard in the 200k range to find a home. The last couple of homes we looked at had offers within 15 hours of being put on the market with people willing to accept them as is and paying 10k over market value.

Things are good though. :)

Hi Nate!

Good to hear from you! Sounds like things are working themselves out and I wish you the best! Miss you around here!

I'll be cruising through Spokane on Sat the 23rd, on my way to Paradise, Montana. Care for a cup? Will be around noon-ish. Send me a PM with a phone # and we can hook up.

Take care,

Bill

Yeah, I'm debating on whether to take the pass over the Mtn or drive up to Sand Point and down the river to Paradise. Sand Point would take an extra hour but wouldn't have to battle the Mtn pass, however, I hear the pass is well maintained and may be my better option.

Probably won't decide until I get to Spokane.

Thanks for the report, @Pandaz3 !

Hi Nate!

Good to hear from you! Sounds like things are working themselves out and I wish you the best! Miss you around here!

I'll be cruising through Spokane on Sat the 23rd, on my way to Paradise, Montana. Care for a cup? Will be around noon-ish. Send me a PM with a phone # and we can hook up.

Take care,

Bill

That sounds great! I must admit, just as I was getting involved in the community I up and left... alas, things have worked out though.

(Your inbox is full, clear out a some space and I'll send you a PM with my #)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top