JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just got to Redding, hitting a hotel for the night. Then 8-9 more hours till we hit Ventura county. The drive has been beautiful. Too bad democrats are destroying the west coast.

I did years ago, but it was just before the gun laws got really screwed up down there. It was actually shortly after I left they started ratcheting up the madness with respect to firearms. (Some of the other unmitigated BS was most certainly present back then, but that's another matter.)

So, sorry, can't offer to many specifics. Here's hoping you can find the specifics on their laws with respect to your private collection. Good luck.

Everybody who MAKES guns seems to either be leaving, or has left already.

Seems very odd to me, that the home of the US Navy and its SEALs, peed in the eye of Ken Barrett, maker of THE definitive semi-auto .50 rifle, and others. They all voted with their companies and went to friendly states......
Not just gun makers. I worked for a manufacturer of high-end electronic devices for the film and video production industry. We enjoyed some special protections because of our industry, but eventually all of our suppliers had to leave b/c environmental regulations made it very difficult to perform certain essential processes such as metallic electrodeposition, anodizing, even powdercoating. Some materials, such as hexavalent chromium needed to create durable, corrosion-resistant coatings, are outright banned in CA. The company relocated next door to Nevada, ten feet from the state line, but a million miles from the reach of the toddlers in charge of that festering cesspool.

Then this fella Musk... took his toys and went to Texas heard tell! Billions worth.

Question.

Do you think that it'll stop with just San Jose, CA?

"California, the land of fruits and nuts."

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews