JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh yeah,

It occurred to me the other day how the "statists" are going to camoflage their actions... the comment about David Wu saying "local control" being understated in the Heller case...

They were drafting the "fairness" doctrine to be implemented by "local committees" that would decide on the "local needs" of the "local community"... thus trying not be an obvious "big brother, statists" apparition in inital appearance...

This is a new tactic (to my notice anyway) being used by "statists" politicians on many issues that would NEVER fly in the traditional Big "central" brother goverment desires. By that statement in his reply in the above post, I believe David Wu has just shown the progressive-liberal-statists' hand in the strategy they are implementing... on many fronts.

Here's a flash! This AM, Fox news reported those 90% of the firearms coming from the US was a juggle figures & bogus taken from someone's report years back. If only an issue were made of it, perhaps their credibility would end up in the toilet. Only a very small amount of that 90% can MAYBE tracted to the US. By the way we will be suppling Afganistan along with
Canada our rifles and ammo to replace worn out AKs. I would say if not
caught in the act, don't confuse me with bogus facts

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews