JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My $25 is already in the pot, and will be matched with a further $25 every month for the next two years. Possibly longer depending on cash-flows and numbers for Endowment/Patron/Benefactor upgrades...

I'm taking my points from my nra credit card and sending the the nra for that amount a check, and going to let them know it. cutting the card.
patron member. neal knox report is a good source, too
life 2nd amend. foundation
life citizens for the right to keep and bear arms

No, the NRA isn't perfect, but they are the best voice we have in Washington and I'm a Lifetime patron member. I also toss some dollars toward GOA & OFF every year.

I really like the idea of a March 24 money bomb for the NRA, which I think will be the most newsworthy. Count me in for $100.

Last Edited:
Ok folks tomorrow is the day. I actually sent them $50 on the day of the student walk outs as well. When I heard the little lemmings chanting "Hey, hey, ho, ho, the NRA has got to go" it pushed me over the edge. I picked up the phone and sent them $50.

F43BDEF4-049C-4CE6-A3A1-4C9C27215A93.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top