JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like the NRA or not, this is a major slap in the face of those that are trying to shut down our rights. Boycott the NRA, and gun owners step up. We should all thank the Hogg for his diligent work to increase membership and funding to the NRA. :p

You might think so, but let's not forget lots of libs were busy donating to their fav rights restricting organizations at the same time:eek:...

I let my NRA membership expire when I added up the postage they spent sending me "want money" letters multiple times every week and it almost matched my membership dues. That alone told me that's where my money was going, typical pyramid scheme is what I concluded. Maybe times have changed in the eight years since I quit.

A few weeks ago, I called their Western Sales Manager listed in the front of Freedom 1st magazine which was given to me. I asked if I sent my money and included only an email address if I could join. She said she thought so and would mention it to the big wigs. So, I sent in the membership card, with a money order and included my name and email address. They emailed me and said they could not make me a member without my mailing address. I replied to keep the money to fight for 2A rights.

So, send them some $ and tell them to keep fighting - just don't give your address if you don't want the pile of junk mail.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top