JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody hear of this organization? Apparently they were founded only in July and received a contribution from the NRA but failed to report it.

Did they ever 'do' anything materially in opposition of 114?

I have no knowledge of them. But I also noticed the NRA didn't do squat to help us against 114.

I dumped my NRA membership about the time they didn't help out the Washingtonians.
Kinda hard for me to get behind anything with NRA in it anymore.

If anyone has information to prove me wrong I'd love to hear about it. Otherwise it seems like they left us holding the bag...

State web site has no listing of NRA Oregonians for Freedom committee.
Only one income source, the NRA???

EntityAmountTypeDate
Executive Eagles Advertising LLC$6,417Cash Expenditure ; Yard Signs10/25/22
Rick Coufal- the only name listed??$2,811Cash Expenditure ; Mileage10/18/22
Executive Eagles Advertising LLC$1,916Cash Expenditure ; Bumper Stickers10/25/22
Masterprint$1,614Cash Expenditure ; Palmcards10/25/22
i360$1,430Cash Expenditure ; Peer to peer text messages10/14/22
i360$1,430Cash Expenditure ; Text Messages10/25/22
NRA Political Victory Fund$1,354Cash Expenditure ; Reimbursement for postage11/01/22
National Rifle Association of America$1,275Cash Expenditure ; Staff Time10/18/22
National Rifle Association of America$1,200Cash Expenditure ; Reimbursed Filing Fee10/25/22
Executive Eagles Advertising LLC$1,091Cash Expenditure ; Bumper Stickers10/25/22

Estimated 21/22 Finances
Beginning Balance, 1/1/21
$0​
+ Total Contributions
$25,864.99​
+ Other receipts
$0​
+ Loans received (exempt)
$0​
+ Balance adjustments
$0​
- Total Expenditures
$26,580.08​
- Other disbursements
$0​
- Loan payments (exempt)
$0​
Estimated Cash Balance
$-715.09​

I have no knowledge of them. But I also noticed the NRA didn't do squat to help us against 114.

I dumped my NRA membership about the time they didn't help out the Washingtonians.
Kinda hard for me to get behind anything with NRA in it anymore.

If anyone has information to prove me wrong I'd love to hear about it. Otherwise it seems like they left us holding the bag...
They didn't help on SB941 before that.

Oregonians for Freedom is the NRA group formed to fight 114, and Rick Coufal is the Oregon grass roots volunteer for the NRA. Most of the expenses listed are to reimburse Rick for the cost of advertising materials, travel, and fees. Don't know who will be paying the $8k in fines but you can bet the volunteer is the one that will be doing most of the work. But they did give him a nice plaque for volunteer of the year!

It's not unusual for large groups to form a sub group for specific campaigns. Don't know if it'll be NRA-ILA coming in with injunctions and lawsuits or if they'll form another group specifically for that.

NRA can lick my sack
I think we see things similarly. The NRA kept pestering me for money. LaPierre didn't have a problem spending it how he wished. Instead of helping us he was fleecing us.
One of the largest damn shames in this country, ever.

On another note, you don't hear left wing politicians saying crap about the NRA anymore, cuz they basically shot us in the feet.

You have to wonder if the NRA has written Oregon off. That was an awfully close vote. If the NRA had bothered to flex some significant muscle (cash) it could have made a difference. But then Italian shoes and Armani suits are pretty nice, or at least so I've heard.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top