JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Joined just now. Been with GOA & 2A Foundation for awhile but you're right,the NRA does more things I agree with then against.

The NRA and Trump are getting royally flamed online at the moment.

The NRA and Trump have both given ground to the Antis. While your heart is in the right place.. the FUDDS are ruining the NRA and I have a feeling DC Rinos have Trumps ear now.

If something is set up for the GOA and OFF Id be happy to partake.

The membership needs to vote out the FUDD leadership. I wonder how much longer NRA members will allow the poor leadership of LaPierre to continue.

I still do support the NRA, but right now, they're not doing what I want them to. That aside, as much as they piss off the anti-gun left, it's worth being a member for that alone. Down the road, I hope they get back on the right track. That can only happen with NRA members making the push for leadership change.

I agree, the NRA is far from perfect. Unfortunately, OFF and GOA don't have the national presence that the NRA has. All that being said, I am solidly in NRA's corner for the simple reason that while I don't agree with all of their positions, I feel they are better positioned to protect the 2A than any of the other groups on the national stage.

Flaming the NRA and sending them money are not mutually exclusive. I did BOTH in the period of one week. Who are they going to listen to? 1) Members that send money and demand they don't take a single step back? 2) Companies like Delta that cut and run?

Flaming the NRA and sending them money are not mutually exclusive. I did BOTH in the period of one week. Who are they going to listen to? 1) Members that send money and demand they don't take a single step back? 2) Companies like Delta that cut and run?

Agreed - members need to be very vocal in the direction they want to see the NRA go. They would die on the vine if they lost their membership. So yes, support them, but rattle their cage endlessly until they do what they're supposed to do.

I give to the NRA all the time through Round-Up. And I will continue to be a member. I may even do this money-bomb idea.

But, here's my recent beef with NRA:
I've been a member of NRA for over 8 years. After 5 years I became a voting member and voted regularly for 3 elections. I was expecting my ballot this year and didn't get one. You know why? My annual renewal this year was a couple months late and my 8 years dropped back to ZERO. I have to wait 5 more years to be a voting member again. Screw them!! But that is just my emotional reaction to their crappy customer service.

I'll still support them every day, all day.
Chris, try Installment Life like I'm doing. $25/mo for two years, and never have to worry about a missed dues payment again...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top