JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know what you mean about Onions Standing in the Chapel at the American Cemetery in Lorraine France (which we literally stumbled upon by accident) trying to read one of the MOH citations I was suddenly struck totally unable to talk. After taking a few photos I had to leave. It was just to much seeing all those boys (and a few girls)

I know what you mean about Onions Standing in the Chapel at the American Cemetery in Lorraine France (which we literally stumbled upon by accident) trying to read one of the MOH citations I was suddenly struck totally unable to talk. After taking a few photos I had to leave. It was just to much seeing all those boys (and a few girls)

Same thing happened to me at the memorial of the U.S.S. Arizona! As I stood there I could see the Sheen of oil of a Man-O-War still bleeding after all these years and I lost it!

A friend of mine a WWII vet himself told me its good we get choked up when in the presence of so many heroes he says that way they know they are not forgotten.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews