JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's do a comparison of two threads. This one and the one with the yahoo pointing a gun at the motorcycle folk. To compare thought process and mental bias for cops among this community.

Example one, idiots being idiots on motorcycles. Guy points gun at idiots, he is not a cop. Everyone here unanimously decided this guy is in the wrong. Should not have pointed gun at idiots. Imagine if this guy shot and killed one of those idiots. Could he state he accidentally pulled the trigger? Or could he state he didn't know he had the gun loaded and it was an accident? Or would it be murder?

This scenario, a veteran cop, pulls gun. Points gun at an idiot. I say idiot, because yes, though I believe he likely was acting in defiance because of the usual over escalation of cops, the smart thing to do is to comply even if the cops are in the wrong. Cop continues to point gun at unarmed idiot. Cop shoots idiot. Cop gets off on "accident" for shooting and killing person.

Yes there are a bunch of drastic differences between the two, but at the heart of each, someone is pointing a gun at a person where a gun isn't needed. One gets a pass and one doesn't.

Last Edited:
Let's do a comparison of two threads. This one and the one with the yahoo pointing a gun at the motorcycle folk. To compare thought process and mental bias for cops axing this community.

Example one, idiots being idiots on motorcycles. Guy points gun at idiots, he is not a cop. Everyone here unanimously decided this guy is in the wrong. Should not have pointed gun at idiots. Imagine if this guy shot and killed one of those idiots. Could he state he accidentally pulled the trigger? Or could he state he didn't know he had the gun loaded and it was an accident? Or would it be murder?

This scenario, a veteran cop, pulls gun. Points gun at an idiot. I say idiot, because yes, though I believe he likely was acting in defiance because of the usual over escalation of cops, the smart thing to do is to comply even if the cops are in the wrong. Cop continues to point gun at unarmed idiot. Cop shoots idiot. Cop gets off on "accident" for shooting and killing person.

Yes there are a bunch of drastic differences between the two, but at the heart of each, someone is pointing a gun at a person where a gun isn't needed. One gets a pass and one doesn't.

I went back and read this thread. Seems like almost everyone is saying the cop messed up. Not sure what you're talking about.

Here is thought... STOP COMMITTING CRIMES AND GETTING WARRANTS ISSUED AGAINST YOU. Stop missing your court dates. Stop resisting arrest. Stop fleeing.

This guy had a warrant for failing to appear to this court date for carrying without a permit, AND.... fleeing police.

The vast majority of these fools would still be alive if they took a tiny bit of responsibility for themselves. You cannot use black this, black that, racist this, racism that excuse every time.

They are pushing the being black is an excuse narrative hard. And Yes, there are cases of racism, but that is no excuse to break the law.

They sure love turning criminals into victims and sidelining the actual victims.
Understandable. I'm curious to see the dash footage of the officers patrol car that pulled him over. Chances are, he or she was fishing. In a time (Covid) where virtually everyone has expired tags, and agencies relaxing standards for stops on expired tags do to DMVs slowing to an all time pace of drying paint, this guy gets pulled over.

I imagine they likely did absolutely nothing wrong in terms of driving. Once pulled over, I imagine they actually started it was because of the air freshener, as cops try to justify their illegal stop, once learning about his warrants, it was likely decided they were going to arrest the guy regardless.

Not saying this is how it went down, but I wouldn't be surprised. Seen it before.

To everyone claiming "quit breaking the rules" we don't care you died. When the government "bans" guns (like some of you are so sure will happen) or concealed carry, or whatever and you all become felons I will not shed a single tear for any life lost. Some of you are major hypocrites. Both parties are wrong. The cop should go to jail.

I went back and read this thread. Seems like almost everyone is saying the cop messed up. Not sure what you're talking about.
"Messed up" such a delightfully nice thing to say when someone shoots and kills someone.

I might try that next time I'm in any legal trouble.

No judge, I simply "messed up" when I killed that person.

Yes, most here are in agreement that the cop messed up, no one is in a hurry to call it murder. Those that do get ostracized.

Understandable. I'm curious to see the dash footage of the officers patrol car that pulled him over. Chances are, he or she was fishing. In a time (Covid) where virtually everyone has expired tags, and agencies relaxing standards for stops on expired tags do to DMVs slowing to an all time pace of drying paint, this guy gets pulled over.

I imagine they likely did absolutely nothing wrong in terms of driving. Once pulled over, I imagine they actually started it was because of the air freshener, as cops try to justify their illegal stop, once learning about his warrants, it was likely decided they were going to arrest the guy regardless.

Not saying this is how it went down, but I wouldn't be surprised. Seen it before.
There are a lot of reasons for probable cause. In California you can get pulled over if the sides of your sun glasses are too wide. It's all there to allow a cop to initiate a stop. A majority of the time they use it to look for bigger issues. Not saying it's right but that's why they are there. It really falls on the ethics of the officer. Young black kid. Nice car. Yea that's stop that one. I'm sure we can find something.

"Messed up" such a delightfully nice thing to say when someone shoots and kills someone.

I might try that next time I'm in any legal trouble.

No judge, I simply "messed up" when I killed that person.

Yes, most here are in agreement that the cop messed up, no one is in a hurry to call it murder. Those that do get ostracized.

Because it's not. In every jurisdiction I'm aware of.

I absolutely believe that because this dude showed the slightest hesitation in his "cooperation" the police officers likely turned hostile towards him. Which I have found increasingly disgusting in my opinion. A police encounter should not turn hostile at the tiniest bit of incorporation. He was likely scared $hi7l3ss thinking they were going to kill him. Which they inevitably did.

This is a shameless killing, it will be clocked up as an "accident" though it was truly murder.
Seriously? Resisting arrest, and jumping back into his car with the intent to drive away qualifies as "the slightest hesitation" to you?

LMAO... ok.

-Robert

Here is thought... STOP COMMITTING CRIMES AND GETTING WARRANTS ISSUED AGAINST YOU. Stop missing your court dates. Stop resisting arrest. Stop fleeing.

This guy had a warrant for failing to appear to this court date for carrying without a permit, AND.... fleeing police.

The vast majority of these fools would still be alive if they took a tiny bit of responsibility for themselves. You cannot use black this, black that, racist this, racism that excuse every time.

They are pushing the being black is an excuse narrative hard. And Yes, there are cases of racism, but that is no excuse to break the law.

They sure love turning criminals into victims and sidelining the actual victims of racism.
You almost have to wonder if these fools who resisted arrest, (Brown, Floyd, this guy, etc) were sacrificing themselves as some kind of twisted martyr? Did they really believe they were going to get away?

Kid knew he was in the wrong and wanted to flee against orders and restraint. Knew he was going to jail. Kid created this situation from the very beginning. Kid is dead because he refused lawful orders and assaulted officers doing their duty.
The really wrong part of this is that the warrant he had was for something that shouldn't have been a crime to start with apparently. Something that's topical here if I understood the situation correctly. Reportedly the warrant was for travelling with a firearm, no "other" crime.

"Shall not be infringed, unless you're travelling and didn't file the correct papers, in which case, you get the heck infringed out of you, and then shot to death later"

1) "I totally understand. I mistook by Taser C2 for my Braun 7000 and accidentally shot myself in the taint trying to manscape for happy time with the wife."
That's one reason I use a straight razor.

2) "Horse bubblegum. It wasn't murder, it was maybe negligent homicide or manslaughter, you really think she made the concious decision to end his life?"
OK, so it was sheer unmitigated incompetence instead of malice. Would that turd float for any of us peons?

You almost have to wonder if these fools who resisted arrest, (Brown, Floyd, this guy, etc) were sacrificing themselves as some kind of twisted martyr? Did they really believe they were going to get away?
Don't know about those two... then...

But now the new game on the street is trying to get a cop to pull you over.
Preloaded with consrernation, defiant attitude and a newfound lust of confrontation - this is the new game people are playing with cops now these days by trying to get pulled over for the slightest of infractions. Then they video themselves trying to goad officers to post online.

Don't know about those two... then...

But now the new game on the street is trying to get a cop to pull you over.
Preloaded with consrernation, defiant attitude and a newfound lust of confrontation - this is the new game people are playing with cops now these days by trying to get pulled over for the slightest of infractions. Then they video themselves trying to goad officers to post online.
I don't pity the fools playing that game that are involved in an officer's mistake.

Last Edited:
Seriously? Resisting arrest, and jumping back into his car with the intent to drive away qualifies as "the slightest hesitation" to you?

LMAO... ok.

-Robert
Read again. Terms like "likely" or "I believe" are within my post. I can not help how others interpret my statements.

The facts at hand. A traffic stop, ended in death of the driver. Officer "mistook" a loaded hand gun for a taser. A person is dead from the officers pulling a trigger.

Until I see the footage of the initial stop I will assume the patrol officer was fishing. He could of very well possibly been racially profiling. I will also speculate that the officers initiated escalation tactics as this is far more common.

Again, please see woods (assume, possibly, speculate)

Because it's not. In every jurisdiction I'm aware of.
That's fine, the court will decide what it truly is.

I call it murder, I can because amendments and such. You can call it whatever, also because of amendments and such.

Until I see the footage of the initial stop I will assume the patrol officer was fishing. He could of very well possibly been racially profiling. I will also speculate that the officers initiated escalation tactics as this is far more common.

[Emphasis added. :rolleyes: ]

For someone who tends to assume and speculate a lot, you really do seem to have a bias. Even without all the facts in hand.
Pretty sure all the cops in Minnesota are thankful. :cool:

wright.jpeg
If I ever caught my kid being this irresponsible with a firearm even once - just this picture - I'd make sure his arm couldn't even hold a weapon much less allow him to ever be around one again. But this? ^ This is gangster life now. Not just the pics, but all the assorted disregard for any and all safety concerns that are culturally acceptable now.

I blame the parents.

Last Edited:
IANAL but I believe murder is a legal finding that usually involves intent. Homicide is fair to say at this point I guess.
My point in my posts was to show the bias more than the wording itself. When a cop kills, murder is the last word to be uttered.

I used the motorcycle thread as an excellent and recent comparison as it is similar in the fact that guns were pointed at unarmed idiots in both cases. One was a cop, one a citizen. Had the guy in the motorcycle thread shot and killed one of the bikers. I doubt anyone here would have hesitated to not call it murder. Yet, with a cop, that's not the case. It's as if we justify a police officers actions regardless. Scary stuff if you ask me.

This officer gets to use terms like "accident" and "involuntary manslaughter". I can only assume these terms are allowed because of the fact it was a police officer?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top