JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remember "masks don't work" so we didn't buy them all up?

This is the same Government.
Yeah, and I also remember the toilet paper, baby formula, eggs, flour, yeast and all the other things that disappeared off the shelves because as a nation we have the impulse control of a surgerfied toddler, so no, I'm not going get bent out of shape over the .gov recognising that and planning accordingly.

Yeah, and I also remember the toilet paper, baby formula, eggs, flour, yeast and all the other things that disappeared off the shelves because as a nation we have the impulse control of a surgerfied toddler, so no, I'm not going get bent out of shape over the .gov recognising that and planning accordingly.
The whole problem is that they failed to take into account the foundationally irrational culture warrior, who acts, or fails to, based on poppycock, smugness, and a vanity-persecution complex. It's like trying to tell a pissed-off teenager what to do.

Recognising?
I would look that up, but my dictionary is buried under TP.

Recognising?
I would look that up, but my dictionary is buried under TP.
Well, let's break it down

Re/cog/nising

So we know what a "cog" is, and "nising" would be 'to do something', like advertising or proselytising or the like, and "re" is to do it again, so

Recognising - Verb
The act of putting the gears and cogs back in the machine or system after some loose nut(s) made them all fall out

Always happy to help out :cool:

Well, let's break it down

Re/cog/nising

So we know what a "cog" is, and "nising" would be 'to do something', like advertising or proselytising or the like, and "re" is to do it again, so

Recognising - Verb
The act of putting the gears and cogs back in the machine or system after some loose nut(s) made them all fall out

Always happy to help out :cool:
Oh, gotcha. it is right above Recognizing :cool:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany