JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
SHTF Really has little to do with my firearms hobby. I couldnt kill enough people to use up the 30-30 ammo I have had for over 15 years. I make up ammo in batches loading sometimes as much as 700-800 rds at a time. Over the last 20 years I have had from huge amounts of ammo to very little . Currently I have very nice inventory of reloading componets no way to tell how many rounds.

This thread makes me feel better....like we're in group therapy.

" Hi, my name is simon99 and I have ( X amount) of ammo"......

I always laugh when the media makes a big deal and says, " and the individual had an arsenal including a stockpile of 1000 rounds of ammo"

Only 1000? Time to re-stock bro.

I teach various firearms courses as a hobby. Sometimes it's my turn to bring the guns - several of which I usually borrow from friends or other instructors. I remember driving to a class one day with a nice variety of rifles and two bricks of .22 in the trunk and wondering what the headline would be if I were T-boned at the next intersection...

Man Found With 10 Assault Rifles, Over 1000 Bullets in Car, Questioned and Released by Police.

:rolleyes:

Sheesh. I buy my toilet paper in bulk too; ponder that for a while. The stuff I bring home from Costco would make you think I have six kids. I really just have a big freezer and lots of cupboard space.

Was doing some ammo inventory tonight, something I have not done in a while, and found I am a little low on one caliber, so I was wondering, am I just a weirdo, or are their others out there that like a minimum amount of ammo per caliber that they like to keep on hand?
I like at least a minimum of 1,000 per caliber. As the guy on youtube has named himself, neverenufammo.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top