JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
SHTF Really has little to do with my firearms hobby. I couldnt kill enough people to use up the 30-30 ammo I have had for over 15 years. I make up ammo in batches loading sometimes as much as 700-800 rds at a time. Over the last 20 years I have had from huge amounts of ammo to very little . Currently I have very nice inventory of reloading componets no way to tell how many rounds.

This thread makes me feel better....like we're in group therapy.

" Hi, my name is simon99 and I have ( X amount) of ammo"......

I always laugh when the media makes a big deal and says, " and the individual had an arsenal including a stockpile of 1000 rounds of ammo"

Only 1000? Time to re-stock bro.

I teach various firearms courses as a hobby. Sometimes it's my turn to bring the guns - several of which I usually borrow from friends or other instructors. I remember driving to a class one day with a nice variety of rifles and two bricks of .22 in the trunk and wondering what the headline would be if I were T-boned at the next intersection...

Man Found With 10 Assault Rifles, Over 1000 Bullets in Car, Questioned and Released by Police.

:rolleyes:

Sheesh. I buy my toilet paper in bulk too; ponder that for a while. The stuff I bring home from Costco would make you think I have six kids. I really just have a big freezer and lots of cupboard space.

Was doing some ammo inventory tonight, something I have not done in a while, and found I am a little low on one caliber, so I was wondering, am I just a weirdo, or are their others out there that like a minimum amount of ammo per caliber that they like to keep on hand?
I like at least a minimum of 1,000 per caliber. As the guy on youtube has named himself, neverenufammo.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top