JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you are going to post an item for sale/trade, give other forum members a way to contact you or stay on top of the forum here, please!

There's been a handgun I've sent the owner two PMs and an email form contact through the board over the past two weeks. I have yet to get any kind of response from the guy.

No small amount of irritation, lemme tell ya!

So, c'mon guys, use some basic business smarts, here, eh?

We've got quite a few new members coming on here from another forum board just use our classifieds because there forum is tailored for a particular major metropolitan city here in the PNW.

SF-

I'm guessing that since the offending parties don't check in often enough to see their own PM window pop up, they probably won't take the time to look for and see this post. Preaching to the choir.
I don't think there is a 'perfect' fix. Some boards have a minimum post count rule before you can post an ad... But I found and like this place because of the classifieds. I wouldn't want my pool of classified ads to be limited to ones from old hands here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top