JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Then why are all the Billy Bob's and Billy Joe's here at this site still saying crap to the effect "He's fightin' for our 2nd Amendment rights, duh duh duh," or "This town's full of anti-gun liberals like that jury. That's why I'm moving, duh duh duh."

It's no wonder the gun shows are getting smaller-and-smaller. The entire culture of white-haired, white-bearded white Baby Boomers are making the entire gun culture on this country look outright stupid.
Seems like you don't know very many people who aren't psychos. You should talk to somebody about your aversion to the color white. Hmmmm...

And yet here you are, pursuing it.. Did you even watch the video I posted???

Actually I am here chuckling at the Strickland crew. This case was nothing. Almost totally meaningless yet the floggers of dead horses insist on rehashing it again and again. To me, that's funny but sort of pathetic too.

There are real issues out there about guns. Ones that effect real people. Our time spent there is of more value.

Oh I kinda think case law convicting someone for lawfully defending himself with a gun is kinda important but thats just me.

Every video that I have watched shows Michael retreating. The crowd had the intent, means, and opportunity to cause serious harm. I see the escalated use of force justifiable. By using a show of force by unholstering his weapon he was able to escape. He chose to not be a victim and we put him in prison.

I dont see how a guy walking away backwards asking the mob to stop is escalating anything...

To be fair, the escalating would have been when he waded right in to the middle of hostiles that knew him and his ways/videos. At least it's been stated that the protesters would have definitely recognized him. I would think after having his arm broke that he might be a little "Gun Shy" about getting into the middle of a crowd like that? Don't the make lenses that could have allowed him to stand back a ways?

We so often hear the pro-gunners proudly quote the FBI's statistics of the million or whatever per year "DGU's" where the defender simply pulls his gun but does not use it as justification of the veracity of concealed carry.. while many here are happy and blame the true victim when Strickland, a professional, on camera, does that and his life is ruined by doing so.
You can't have it both ways and good luck to you when the flag flies, traitors.

To be fair, the escalating would have been when he waded right in to the middle of hostiles that knew him and his ways/videos. At least it's been stated that the protesters would have definitely recognized him. I would think after having his arm broke that he might be a little "Gun Shy" about getting into the middle of a crowd like that? Don't the make lenses that could have allowed him to stand back a ways?

Respectfully, what your suggesting here is wrong on so many levels.... Not only was this a public place, Strickland was the only peaceful participant. You wont find anything suggesting he started the fight in any of his videos. Doesnt meet the definition of escalation at all. A person does not become a suspect for wanting to be in a public place they have a right to be.

Respectfully, what your suggesting here is wrong on so many levels.... Not only was this a public place, Strickland was the only peaceful participant. You wont find anything suggesting he started the fight in any of his videos. Doesnt meet the definition of escalation at all. A person does not become a suspect for wanting to be in a public place they have a right to be.

You misunderstood my post. I'm not accusing Strickland of escalated anything. What I'm saying is that the "Escalating" that some are accusing him of is coming from his putting himself in the middle of a mass of people that he might of/ could of/should of/would of, known didn't like him. I'm in full agreement of the line of thought that says he has a right to go anywhere he wants to go. Freedom of speech and all that.

You misunderstood my post. I'm not accusing Strickland of escalated anything. What I'm saying is that the "Escalating" that some are accusing him of is coming from his putting himself in the middle of a mass of people that he might of/ could of/should of/would of, known didn't like him. I'm in full agreement of the line of thought that says he has a right to go anywhere he wants to go. Freedom of speech and all that.
My bad, sorry for misunderstanding your post.

Ill just say that still doesnt meet the definition of escalating.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top