JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would remind some of you that Oregon doesn't have "brandishing" laws. Legal terms matter. ;)

As for the train (wreck) of thought on, "going where you're not wanted, and you should accept the consequences if you do"... this occurred in a public place, so if I decide you're not wanted in a given public place and proceed to "muscle" you out of the area and maybe even whip your a$$ for the trouble you've caused me in doing it... you'd still have the same stated opinion about that, yeah?

o_O

:rolleyes:
Whatever happened to the anti-gun nut who assaulted him a couple years ago and broke Mike's arm? As I remember his phone calls after arrest didn't go to his attorney, but to Burdick and Prozanski instead. Last I heard he was out on "own recognizance". After that experience I can see why Strickland would be nervous in a hostile crowd.

But be that as it may, I don't give a bubblegum about who's already occupying a public space or why they are there. I will go where I want to go, whether they like it or not.

Little bit a hate on you, huh?
Let me remind everyone here of something: This little punk was harassing people outside KBOO radio and a PCC campus, prior to this.

I once knew him as an in-law relative for a number of years. He once threatened his mom (with a knife) and sister (severely burned her arm with a super soaker filled with gasoline). He used to be a weirded-out hippie, punk rocker (or whatever), himself. He's an angry, mentally ill, confrontational little bubblegum.

Things that I have thought of while checking in on this thread:

The "actual happenings" of a event can vary depending on who is telling the story...
That people's perception can carry more weight than fact...
A event can be spun , told , used for many different purposes...
If you have to use a firearm ever...Be damn sure that you are 100% in the right and all other options are not of any use...
Your actions will be spun , "Monday Morning Quarter Backed" , sensationalized and downplayed by everyone...
Not to forget to mention the deep divide that will be between folks who will discuss the actions taken...
Andy

Let me remind everyone here of something: This little punk was harassing people outside KBOO radio and a PCC campus, prior to this.

I once knew him as an in-law relative for a number of years. He once threatened his mom (with a knife) and sister (severely burned her arm with a super soaker filled with gasoline). He used to be a weirded-out hippie, punk rocker (or whatever), himself. He's an angry, mentally ill, confrontational little bubblegum.
Yea we know you've slandered him here about a hundred times.

Yea we know you've slandered him here about a hundred times.

Then why are all the Billy Bob's and Billy Joe's here at this site still saying crap to the effect "He's fightin' for our 2nd Amendment rights, duh duh duh," or "This town's full of anti-gun liberals like that jury. That's why I'm moving, duh duh duh."

It's no wonder the gun shows are getting smaller-and-smaller. The entire culture of white-haired, white-bearded white Baby Boomers are making the entire gun culture on this country look outright stupid.

Then why are all the Billy Bob's and Billy Joe's here at this site still saying crap to the effect "He's fightin' for our 2nd Amendment rights, duh duh duh," or "This town's full of anti-gun liberals like that jury. That's why I'm moving, duh duh duh."

It's no wonder the gun shows are getting smaller-and-smaller. The entire culture of white-haired, white-bearded white Baby Boomers are making the entire gun culture on this country look outright stupid.
Because anonymous hearsay carries the weight of a yawn.
good talk

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads