JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Metal or Polymer magazine

• Metal magazine

Votes: 27 35.5%
  • Polymer magazine

Votes: 27 35.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 28.9%

• Total voters
I am all metal now that I have been reduced to 10 rounders here in Kommiefornia. Before both were nice to have and use, plastic especially for the range. But my ready gear was almost all metal except a Lancer or two.

Brutus Out
CRAP CRAP CRAP!!! My heart bleeds for you sir!

But it just doesn't hold a near and dear place in my heart as does wood and steel. ( or brass )
Wood is GOOD
Steel is REAL
Blue is TRUE
And
Brass is CLASS!
Nickle is well, ok - I put up with it on parts of a Winchester I own.
IMG_0540.jpg

Last Edited:
Sweet! I checked to see who sells them and lo and behold Curt's in Milwaukie is a distributor.
Also 44mag.com in Brookings, OR is a dealer.
44MAG.com - .223/5.56mm AR15 Magazines
Okay, NHMTG and Colt marked mags I believe all come out of the same plant in Connecticut.
My recent batch of NIW M4 mags were marked Okay and are the dry film finish.
Authentic USGI mags.

For future reference, Greg Cote is another "little guy" that is a great source for mags.
Almost all his stock is in pistol mags.
Greg Cote, LLC

Last Edited:
Both. Why? Because variety is the spice of life. Oh and because both have some distinct advantages. Metal mags will probably live to see your grandchildren and the verdict is still forthcoming on how durable the plastic mags will be over the years. I run Lancers, Pmags, and Okay Industries USGI mags interchangeably. Its just mags don't overthink it too much :) If it works, keep it!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top