JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not that I need anything additional on my plate right now, but I've been keeping an eye out for someone to develop a feature which would allow members to create notes on other peoples profiles which only they could see.

- Member A clicks on Member B's profile page, then clicks on the notes tab.
- Member A writes a note and saves it.
- Member A is the only one who can see the note when he returns to the note tab on Member B's profile page.

I'm not sure if you guys are as forgetful as I am, but this will help me tremendously when it comes to recalling real names, where I met someone, etc.

This may be done as soon as next week, so I wanted to post a feedback thread and see if there were any additional comments or ideas/suggestions we might need to look into, now or in the future. I'm certain this has been requested in the past, I just can't seem to find the thread or conversation.

Great feature for the BST forums. I could make a note that I made a transaction with or met a member. I like it!

Not that I need anything additional on my plate right now, but I've been keeping an eye out for someone to develop a feature which would allow members to create notes on other peoples profiles which only they could see.

- Member A clicks on Member B's profile page, then clicks on the notes tab.
- Member A writes a note and saves it.
- Member A is the only one who can see the note when he returns to the note tab on Member B's profile page.

I'm not sure if you guys are as forgetful as I am, but this will help me tremendously when it comes to recalling real names, where I met someone, etc.

This may be done as soon as next week, so I wanted to post a feedback thread and see if there were any additional comments or ideas/suggestions we might need to look into, now or in the future. I'm certain this has been requested in the past, I just can't seem to find the thread or conversation.

A larger mailbox as a base would do about the same thing if that's easier.

At least I save some of them to remind me of names and offered advice etc.

If the notes are unlimited then I would switch to that more then conversations I suppose.

I already have a nice little profile compilation on (active) members that I keep safe in my head.... NOBODY can wade through THAT mess but ME! (Suck it NSA!)

And yes, everyone in this thread has made that list! o_O

Now if I could just remember where my old-fart reading glasses are... I was just using them a second ago, I sense they're really close! :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top