JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not that I need anything additional on my plate right now, but I've been keeping an eye out for someone to develop a feature which would allow members to create notes on other peoples profiles which only they could see.

- Member A clicks on Member B's profile page, then clicks on the notes tab.
- Member A writes a note and saves it.
- Member A is the only one who can see the note when he returns to the note tab on Member B's profile page.

I'm not sure if you guys are as forgetful as I am, but this will help me tremendously when it comes to recalling real names, where I met someone, etc.

This may be done as soon as next week, so I wanted to post a feedback thread and see if there were any additional comments or ideas/suggestions we might need to look into, now or in the future. I'm certain this has been requested in the past, I just can't seem to find the thread or conversation.

Great feature for the BST forums. I could make a note that I made a transaction with or met a member. I like it!

Not that I need anything additional on my plate right now, but I've been keeping an eye out for someone to develop a feature which would allow members to create notes on other peoples profiles which only they could see.

- Member A clicks on Member B's profile page, then clicks on the notes tab.
- Member A writes a note and saves it.
- Member A is the only one who can see the note when he returns to the note tab on Member B's profile page.

I'm not sure if you guys are as forgetful as I am, but this will help me tremendously when it comes to recalling real names, where I met someone, etc.

This may be done as soon as next week, so I wanted to post a feedback thread and see if there were any additional comments or ideas/suggestions we might need to look into, now or in the future. I'm certain this has been requested in the past, I just can't seem to find the thread or conversation.

A larger mailbox as a base would do about the same thing if that's easier.

At least I save some of them to remind me of names and offered advice etc.

If the notes are unlimited then I would switch to that more then conversations I suppose.

I already have a nice little profile compilation on (active) members that I keep safe in my head.... NOBODY can wade through THAT mess but ME! (Suck it NSA!)

And yes, everyone in this thread has made that list! o_O

Now if I could just remember where my old-fart reading glasses are... I was just using them a second ago, I sense they're really close! :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top