JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
While I think it was a bit ironic that the gang bangers have finally started to make a contribution to society, the media continues its crusade to blame inanimate objects for crimes committed by humans. Regarding the recent shooting of a dimwit I mean protester on the Morrison bridge, the media continues to ignore the obvious. Most of the major "news" outlets continue to show a picture of the recovered Tec-9 used in the shooting, not the shooter.
I suppose they are trying to build shock value amongst the sheep. While all of the local news outlets have been eager to post every mug shot (deservedly so though) of all of the angry white cupcakes, I haven't seen one mug shot of the two arrested for the shooting. All I see is a mug shot of a Tec-9, not the gang bangers involved. Now they wonder why the election went like it did...

IMG_20161113_155215.png IMG_20161113_155052.png IMG_20161113_144210.png IMG_20161113_143610.png

Media is avoiding saying that the shooters were not Trump supporters, but gang bangers who were upset that the protesters were blocking their vehicle. They are most likely Hillary supporters.

Media is avoiding saying that the shooters were not Trump supporters, but gang bangers who were upset that the protesters were blocking their vehicle. They are most likely Hillary supporters.

I actually do think they are voters for anyone. By the way, I went through Portland today. The park off Couch St, I believe had a line of people protesting, Actual protesters with signs and walking on the walkways. No drama except the SWAT squad driving around hanging off a truck.

I was raised not to touch other peoples property and be home before midnight. Nothing open past midnight except legs and the emergency room.

I don't know if they hadn't been processed or whatever at the time of the initial story, there were pictures on Facebook today.
The point of my post was that the media is constantly trying to pin the blame on the gun, not the human using it. However, when there might be a different political narrative, that can change. Ie- the constant media barrage of the Boston "bomber". There was not much focus whatsoever on the bombs.

The media is focusing on the gun, not the individuals, what?? In Portland? How is that possible? :rolleyes:

I am surprised they didn't try and make this a "Trump Supporter" type of thing, but the identity of the shooter (black male) makes that hard for them to do. If it had been a middle aged white man, well, those protests (riots, really) would have doubled in size overnight and the city would be burning right now. I'm betting the folks in the news offices just about creamed themselves when they heard there was a shooting at the protest, until they found out who did it....

TEC-9, huh? Did anyone check just to be sure it wasn't Jack Burton....:rolleyes:

ad4cf75b-c993-9b61..jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads