JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems that magazine disconnect mechanisms that are required for handguns in some states would make the magazine an integral component required to operate the firearm rather than an accessory...

- 2) Legality of magazine restrictions, whether or not magazines are arms or accessories, and if they can be restricted for both ownership and use outside the home.

Seems that magazine disconnect mechanisms that are required for handguns in some states would make the magazine an integral component required to operate the firearm rather than an accessory...

- 2) Legality of magazine restrictions, whether or not magazines are arms or accessories, and if they can be restricted for both ownership and use outside the home.
Great point. (As everyone rushes to reinstall the magazine disconnects they removed.) :D

Anyone have a direct line to legal decisions that can get the word out to us as soon as the decision is released? I suspect the press will have it first, but looking for a source for the actual ruling.

Thanks

Seems that a certain group is privy to information from the courts and legislature. We might as well listen in to see what they've got to say. 10 am on the 25th tomorrow at 11:00

Please forward this to your friends in Oregon

Blessed Juneteenth to all on this vitally important day.

Tomorrow's 11:00am Lift Every Voice Oregon Press Conference taking place at Augustana on the State Law Measure 114 and its implementation will be live-streamed ,and later posted on the LEVO website. To view the live stream Click Here and you will be directed to the live stream page. Also if you know a news outlet in your local area of the state please share this with them.

Blessings and Peace to each of you as we strive to make our communities joyful and safe.

Rev. Dr. W.J. Mark Knutson
Chair, Lift Every Voice Oregon

Last Edited:
So far, nothing important, just crowing about how effective they've been in their quest to end gun violence. Holy chit, the fat lady is singing, and it's not nearly over yet.

Not worth watching any more. Fat lady is now going over equal rights movement.

So far, nothing important, just crowing about how effective they've been in their quest to end gun violence. Holy chit, the fat lady is singing, and it's not nearly over yet.

Not worth watching any more. Fat lady is now going over equal rights movement.
your hearing is better than mine. i had my computer volume all the way up and still couldn't hear that woman with the mask.
sounds like its all just much ado about nothing?

It was a test of my willpower, but got through the whole thing. It was about 97% cringeworthy platitudes and assertions.

What stood out to me in particular is they expressed disappointment that M114 was not allowed to go into effect in December 2022 and didn't acknowledge any reason why it did not, such as the fact that no classes, permits, or permit-issuing bodies existed at the time (and still don't, for that matter). They expressed confidence that a licensing system will be in place by the time of the September trial.

Nothing concrete about any future plans beyond what anyone would already have assumed, such as trying again for something like bill 348 next legislative session as well.

And in case anyone isn't clear if previous comments referencing fat ladies singing were a joke… no… there really was a fat lady in an N95 face diaper that broke into song.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top