JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
How about mentally ill gun owners? Them too? How about we accept man-boy love as just an expression of oneself?

I will not lower my standards in the interest of unity. Ever.

Not lifestyle, gender (or lack thereof)
Sorry but haven't we seen the LGBT community 'force' their agenda over the years to them now having minority rights and other special considerations?

So whats next ? Them pushing for new laws to benefit them as 'new' guns owners?

How about if 'they' begin to push their agenda to suggest they are being 'discriminated' by the gun industry because of how they 'express' themselves?

Gun ownership could be a new, untapped resource for them to further their 'agenda' .

To quote a DAC song, ' Ain't there nuthin' sacred no more?'

Last Edited:
Hummmm... the building of military bases on islands even though 1000s of miles from China (and even when they are closer to other countries and/or where previous claims have been made) doesn't count?

And not to mention threatening international navigation.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....and.....Taiwan?:eek:

0652326B-AC1C-417B-A82B-F2780035121F.png
glass houses stones etc. how many countries has China invaded in the last 30 years

That's some funny bubblegum. Probably written by a propaganda officer in the CCP.

"This guy is saying words that make me uncomfy he must be a spy"

now that's some cope.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top