JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The pop-country soy boys are no different than their androgynous pop star teeny-bopper colleagues... Bieber, Cyrus, et al. A) they rely on social media presence and "clicks" to earn their dough, and B) they're just big pussies who may or may not own a cowboy hat, but fit into the Johnny Bravo costume.
Young, good-looking, proggie pajama-boys (with hats and boots) sell clicks and ultimately make money from young, stupid, proggie nitwits.

The biggest difference between the soy boy pop country "recording artists" and the middle-class suburban rap stars is that the rappers are smart enough to HIDE their roots as privileged millennials (vs hardened street thugs) whereas the pop country homos attempt to relate to the weakest among us. I am not a fan.

It's not the celebrities we ultimately need to worry about; it's the ever increasing population of indoctrinated young people coming out of the government school systems and universities.

Combine this with the ruling class (regardless of party or political affiliation) making serious gains in replacing the liberty based citizen with a permanent dependency class through unrestricted immigration.

The 2nd Amendment, right to defend one's life and the very right life itself is at serious peril.

Somebody told me when I came to Nashville
"Son you finally got it made"
Ole Waylon made it here and we're all sure that you will
But I don't think Waylon done it this way
No, I don't think Waylon done it this way

It's not the celebrities we ultimately need to worry about; it's the ever increasing population of indoctrinated young people coming out of the government school systems and universities.

Combine this with the ruling class (regardless of party or political affiliation) making serious gains in replacing the liberty based citizen with a permanent dependency class through unrestricted immigration.

The 2nd Amendment, right to defend one's life and the very right life itself is at serious peril.
Those Young people "learn" from the celebrities. We need to watch both. I have been a country music fan for 25 years... And there are some that I no longer listen to because of there anti-2A stance. Problem is, a lot of celebrities are millenials that don't think for themselves.

ive always liked john rich.

sadly, now days, most of nashvilles finest is just hollywood in wranglers or camo. fk'm.

It is world that is becoming worse for individual rights, and nashbille and hollywood tend to "lead the way" down.

I've been a Country music guy since being rocked in the cradle to a steel guitar. I tried to do the rock thing, just didn't stick...its not me.

I agree, celebrities don't know anymore than any one of us little ole folks, and in many cases less. I about threw my phone down and stomped on it when I read Jamie Lee Curtis talk about how she defends the second ammendment, but thinks that assault rifles should be banned.

As already pointed out however, the millennial generation of mindless sheep that have been by and large, robbed of their ability to critically think for themselves, listen to the opinion of anyone on TV or a tabloid news tag cover and accept it as fact. If Kim Kardashian spoke out in favor of the second ammendment, there would be a bunch of these folks who would first have their heads explode, and the second think "wow... I guess she's right...after all, she's a Kardashian and they have the universe figured out"

I'm not a huge music fan of John Rich, but I appreciate all the support we can get.

My humble opinion.. Realizing that I DON'T have the universe figured out, but neither do the celebs or talking news heads.

Who Cares what the Fk any celebrity has to say, it's not like they are special or any thing, and they certainly have no more rights then you or I! They are nothing!
It should be that way.

Same thing for whiny bubblegum millionaire ball players...

But unfortunately in the world we live in... these people have more influence that they deserve, moreso among young people.

People know more about celebrities and entertainers than they do about their own kids, friends or neighbors. They spend all that time with 'their shows' and have more invested into fictional characters than in real relationships... no wonder its so easy for the industry to manipulate public opinion via these scumbags.

Add that to the retardedness of the internet and youve got a recipe for disaster... or success, depending on your perspective.

None of that is going away. Liberal control of schools isnt going away. Liberal control over the means of speech (media/social media) isnt going away.

Youre right. These people dont amount to anything worthwhile.. but they are undoubtedly influencing people of ALL ages... and we are truly screwed.

I've never understood the infatuation with fame.
Are people's lives so empty that they need the opinion of some vapid celebrity to tell them what to think?
What happened to America?
God help us.

People's infatuation with apple maggots has been going on long before i was born. It plugs into the sheep-like, follower mentality. When I was a kid, "Lifestyles of the Rich and Vacuous" was a popular program.
I'm glad at least one country singer has the balls to speak out. Even though I listen to country and bluegrass, I have no idea who any of these people are, and like it that way.

I've never understood the infatuation with fame.
Are people's lives so empty that they need the opinion of some vapid celebrity to tell them what to think?
What happened to America?
God help us.

Sounds to me like you be callin' The "Duke", John Wayne vapid? :s0012:

Hell, I learned to like Marlboro's from The Duke!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top