JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
High School Football Game in Alabama Gunman Shoots At Least 10 People [ 9 people details varied ]

UPDATE: 9 shot, teen arrested in football shooting WKRG

"According to witnesses, the game had already ended at the time of the shooting.
Witnesses say there was a fight in the stands several minutes before the end of the game."

UNZ

NY Times

This one seems to have flown under the radar. And from what I read, all but 3 of the victims were already released from the hospital. Looks like none of the injuries were life threatening?

If you Google the name of the stadium, both CNN and Vox covered it as well. But yea, it doesn't fit the narrative so it's not going to get the TV airtime.

Mobile Mayor Sandy Stimpson released a statement via Twitter about the shooting, thanking first responders, and calling on the community to "get the guns out of the hands of our youth."

As far as I know, Alabama prohibits anyone under the age of 18 from owning a pistol, meaning the shooter was illegally in possession of the weapon and illegally carrying (I'm going to assume concealed).

What kind of teenager knowingly breaks these laws? Hint: Not the one that's looking to be a future responsible gun owner. Ms Mayor, if you want to keep guns out of the hands of youth...start with taking care of your gang problem.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top